Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have actually thought about doing just that at my gym, but I never got up the nerve. I think if I were doing it openly at a sink, I would bone up for sure and then I'd really feel self concious. So if you are sure you can do it and stay flacid, go for it!

There are so many complaints of hair all over the sink and floor, but that is assuming you are a slob. If the area gets cleaned up, there is really no issue. Guys upper lips probably have more crud anyway. The other end of the spectrum is, this guy and all the others who are well groomed won't leave 2-3" pubes on the urinal edge. Now THAT is NASTY!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
For gosh sakes, if you have to do it at the gym do it in the shower and hopefully it washes down the drain. One of my pet peeves is guys who shave at the sink and do not clean up after themselves.....pigs...fuckin pigs. It does not tkae much effort to clean up after yourself. Besides, your momma don't work here or clean up here after you.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you really ought to consider, though, is going back to pubes. Men ought have hair down there. Shaved adult males who are carrying even one xtra pound wind up looking like mutant teenagers when they shave their crotches.

I agree with you regarding white men. But the guy I referred to before is a muscular young black man, and he doesn't look like a "mutant teenager." He looks more like an excellent bronze nude sculpture.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not to be advised. On a not too serious note: most countries have very strict laws about the disposal of hair in public places (comes under health and safety regulations) so it could prove embarrassing, and annoying to gym owner when he gets plumers bill.

Good heavens, you are ever the fount of esoterica! :smile:

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, if it's in the shower, I see no problem. I shave pretty much everything that needs shaving in the shower if the time has come. I especially like shaving my head in the shower, since I usually need more hot water for that, and I'd rather use the gym's :)

That said, yes, I will manscape in the shower and take care of my facial hair there. Irather like shaving my head, pubes and balls in the shower then relaxing in the sauna

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
i think shaving your pubes in a public place won't be too considerate of others. it can be unhygienic for others. considering all the hair that you might leave behind. but if you're comfortable doing it, you can try. and if nobody minds, i guess it would be ok in your gym.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The gym now posts that no shaving is allowed in the sauna or steam room however after complaints of the hair and shaving cream that people did not clean up when they finished.

interesting...mine just posted the same thing earlier this month.

Would I care, personally? Hell no...I'm on LPSG!! lol Would others? Oh yea
Million dollar question is: do you care?

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure I want to see every tom, dick and harry shaving their nether regions where I am going to be washing my hands, face, brushing my teeth, etc.

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On most things, I tend to be a do what you want, it's a men's locker room, people are supposed to be naked type of guy, but shaving your pubes I think would be a bit much. Even if you don't get hard, you're sure to get some disapproving looks...and there's the mess, also......not to say you personally wouldn't clean up after yourself, but as a general rule, I'd say no. Better to do it in the shower, at least (although I wouldn't mind watching if you did it in the open).

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well on the same basic question: if you shave your FACE at the gym (or even your head if you do the bald head thing)... is it appropriate to do that bareassed naked standing at the sinks in the health club, or is a towel around the waist required?

My answer? Two thoughts:

1. Personal hygeine- keep your workspace clean, and rinse the sink/whipe down the counter around the sink COMPLETELY after you are done, leaving it cleaner than when you started, and

2. Follow what others do. If your gym is conservative, then keep it covered man.

Otherwise, if you have a good body, if you have a nice smile and are self confident, and prepared to face anyone who trys to call you out- if and only then feel free to show off the full booty while you shave your face/head.

As for body shaving, if it's your choice to do so- again I think it's acceptable ONLY if you do it in a private stall (as to not enlighten those who don't want to see it) AND there should be a clean, well rinsed, pube-free stall when you are done.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved my face today after my workout at the gym. I did it naked at a sink (I trust that such nakedness is not a breach of locker room etiquette), and I noticed that stubble was really starting to show around my cock.

I considered shaving my cock and balls right there, but feared that I might somehow be stepping out of bounds.

What do people think about the propriety of shaving one's pubes in a public place?
HELL NO!! :yuck: What's wrong with you?!?!? :261: The fact you would even ask such a question means you know it's wrong. :mad: :irked:
I must admit I would get off on doing it there, but I could definitely control myself from getting hard in the process.
I don't believe you could control it and the fact you would get off on it is reason enough not to do it. :mad:

Nobody wants to see you shaving around your schlong. Plus you'd probably leave pubes in the shower or sink. TRIPLE EEEWW!!!! :puke::yuck:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The more I think about it, shaving anything but your face is really a private event that you ought to do at home. I regularly have days when my only daily shower is at the gym, and on those days I don't even shave my face, not for lack of willingness or appropriateness but for lack of wanting to schlep a shaving kit, and I think that is the limit of appropriateness. Body shaving or pubic shaving/grooming is definitely a home or professional space activity for me.

If I saw a guy shaving his balls at the gym, I wouldn't be put off by it, but I would think it a tad odd.