Shaving Preference and Sexual Orientation

Shaved, Trimmed or Natural - Straight or Gay?

• I'm Straight and Shaved

Votes: 90 19.3%
  • I'm Straight and Trimmed

Votes: 165 35.3%
  • I'm Straight and All Natural

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I'm Gay and Shaved

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • I'm Gay and Trimmed

Votes: 115 24.6%
  • I'm Gay and All Natural

Votes: 36 7.7%

• Total voters

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight and all natural, it's like a bush in there, I'm young and I love the fuzzy feeling my pubes give me, my cock looks great in the forest of young adult pubes, hair on my balls aint that much, hairy arse but I love it, I feel masculine with my bushy, hairy, curly, frizzy genitalia
I must ask though, does ones dick look bigger without hair??
Completely the same...and bi

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't believe so many str8 dudes shave their junk. I trim occasionally but have only been shaved once and that was before surgery and I have never itched so much in my life.

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Straight and shaved.
Use to be all natural, I just didn't have any reason or want to shave.

Still don't have much of a reason, lol. Besides the fact that I honestly think it looks more attractive when shaved.

First time shaved though iched like a mother, now I don't feel it so I just keep it shaved.

-- Shagtastic

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, guys. Thanks for so many votes. Did a little math for you. We had 152 votes from straight guys and 95 from gay guys.
Percentage of trimmers was pretty close. But when it comes to shaving, straight guys had twice the percentage (32%) of gay shavers (17%)
And gay men who keep it natural was 17% vs only 8% of straight guys.

It seems to me it's like any other fashion (clothes, hairstyles) - straight men adopt a trend long after gay men started it and gay style is already moving on. So us straight guys are shaving while gay style has started heading back to a full natural bush. A year or 2 from now, look for straight guys to grow back their pube fro's...

D

deleted692552

I closely trim down the sides of the ball sack, and maintain the crotch neat so it is not so fluffy. I do not like shaved on myself or another guy.

Everything else on my body is usually natural. My body hair is very soft like a teddy bear regardless. I may sometimes trim the body for the hell of it to show more defenition.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I think too that many straight guys probably saw or heard of another guy that shaved or trimmed at one time and thought about giving it a try. Gay men are moving back towards a natural appearance for the appearance sake, but since straight guys really don't care as much how they look to other men they've just stuck with it because their female partners prefer it

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved balls. Very closely trimmed pubes now. I'd shave if I didn't get ingrown hairs and stuff.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I trim my pubes and shve my cock and balls. Just like the way it looks and how it feels when I edge. I know it is time to reshave when the bristles appear on the cock and balls. Also, easier to clean up after sex.