Shaving Pubes

ariesboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek::eek: What's the best way to shave pubic hair? I need to know the best way to get a close shave that won't cut the skin especially on the balls. Help!!!!

randombrownaussie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They say razors should only be used on the balls & the face.

Its pretty easy. just do it in the shower with some water running on it and shaving cream. i manage to shave it while the balls are loose and tight.

above the dick is annoying but shaving downwards seems to work, if ur careful enough you can try to shave upwards but that can cut.

Above the balls (around the base of the dick) i go from the side towards the middle (underside of the dick)

Under the balls just lift up the sack and shave upwards, or lift & shave side to the middle

see how you go. use a good razor. not a disposable.

instynctive

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My partner and I shave each other's nether regions.. just did last night, in fact.

She's got some sort of "bikini line" shaving gel that we use... and we use the Walmart store brand 3-bladed disposable razors. Applying witch hazel can help with shaving bumps.

Take your time and enjoy the sensations...

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just did mine. Wife suggested I use her Nair and it worked very well....quicker that shaving and less painful than waxing but it is a little irrating to the skin but only for a day. Hope u enjoy the "clean" look.

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shaving with a blade will give you 2 benefits.

1. Shave
2. Research show that shaving with blade is healthy for overall sexual energy.

bibblemoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, I use an epilator. The first time is a religious experience, but after that as long as you do it every week - two weeks the root ball never has the chance to redevelop and it doesn't hurt. completely smooth for 4-5 days.

arizonaheat123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First: Never try an electric razor on your balls, you will scream as you realize it neatly cut the skin at each follicle. Use a lady's razor with the little protector screens. I rarely cut myself like I do with my regular blade. There's nothing like smooth balls!

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An electric razor works best for me. The pubes/rectum area that is. Razor blades always cause severe itching for me.
Balls are kinda tricky with an electric razor, so maybe a razor blade is better just be very careful.