SHaving question

matt14151926

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok for those that shave...

how long does it take for pubs to grow back? just in case i regret it?

any pains to worry about?

should i trim it REALLY short or just go bald?

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there's plenty of topic on this matter, just try a search.
i find there few suggestions to shave ^^

i like the shaved look so i shave :D but sometimes the cream irritate the most intimate parts ; ;

just search a bit and u will find all the answers to your questions

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer Nair, the kind for women in the pink bottle for sensitive skin. Shaving gives me razor burn so I usually trim it really short or nair it all off. It may be a pink package...but it works :biggrin1:.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't shave but pluck all the hairs off the shaft and my balls near the shaft its alot nicer for getting blow jobs.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been shaving for ten yrs, every day I lather up in the shower, shave all, balls / cock/ knob and under to my ring, its sooooo smooth when i jerk off . M y wife luvs it, there is no itch if you keep it shaved as per you would your face.i trim whats left very short, it makes your cock look soooo long when you are in the gym and at the beach.
Ordinary soap and raxor, use the triple blade ones

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm with jeff on this, trim the pubes and shave the nuts. looks and feels better that way, plus if you shave the pubes completely they grow back in 1-2 days and itch like a bitch.

and look at jeff, he is a sexy ass motherfucker. take his word for it dude.

E

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it depends whether you are sensitive to shaving or not... a friend of mine gets the biggest rashes, some say it's hell when it grows back... I think it's very subjective and maybe the best thing is to dive in head first and try it out for yourself. I myself wax (call me sadistic okay? :p ) but have shaved before, and find it nothing too bad at all given the right shaving creams and moisturisers afterwards. I dont think you can avoid the itching tho, just have to find a way to do it subtly in public ;)

hope this helps :)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pubic hair tends to grow back faster than other body hair (at least this has been my experience). I can have a good growth of hair back with 10-14 days, if I want. It takes roughly a month to 6 weeks to grow "full" pubes, as I recall.

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
matt14151926 said:
ok for those that shave...

how long does it take for pubs to grow back? just in case i regret it?

any pains to worry about?

should i trim it REALLY short or just go bald?

Once you start shaving, you have to do it every day. But you won't regret it. If you want to show off your cock, you have to shave -- leaving a narrow runway from the base of your cock upward toward your navel. But do shave every day. Be proud of your cock. If you are, you won't want it obscured by public hair.

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 48 now and having been shaving on & off since I was 18. It takes me about 2 months to grow back, but I think thats because I'm older now. I use a beard trimmer to keep the bush and balls neat. When I would go swimming I'd be almost the only trimmed man, but now I notice a lot of men trim. It makes the cock look bigger, cleaner and manly. Its not that men with big bushed look ugly at all, its just that I think trimmed looks great for a man [and I'm not really hairy anyway, I'm about 4 inches soft, but 8 hard, shaving it makes it look a bit bigger soft] I've shaved my balls bald before, but only in summer when it feels great to let them hang under shorts, and its still very comfortable wearing jockstraps. [why aren't men wearing straps now, especially the AFL & rugby boys? I can't stand cycle shorts UNDER the footy shorts] but as I'm not a low hanger, I let it grow in Melbourne's winter. When did some of you lads start shaving and have you kept up the practice? I find a good way to shave the balls off completely is to soak in a hot bath and very carefully shave your balls with a twin blade and use sorbolene instead of shave foam. I'd be interested to know how you feel.