shaving schedule/habits

bigguyatNYU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys!

i was just wondering what your daily shving habits were. do you shave your face, your chest, your neck, your pubes, etc. every day? if not, how often? do you shave at the sink, in front of the mirror, or in the shower?

what do you use to shave? regular or electric razor? shaving cream, gel, or just soap?

thanks!

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Shave face daily with an electric shaver, back with a Norelco groomer once a week, genitals every three days with a blade, upper legs every week with the Norelco, lower legs every three or four days with a blade, and underarms once a week with a Norelco. Wow, I'm busy!

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I shave my face every morning. As for my body I have a Whal groomer I use about once a week to trim my chest and pubes. As I am getting older I am getting these hairs on my shoulders that my boyfriend shaves off for me when he notices them. I like body hair but a hairy back is not for me. Also I keep my head buzzed so I trim that usally once a week also.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave my face once daily. Regular razor. In the mornings after showering.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave my face and neck every day unless I'm on vacation (like now!). Then, it's whenever!

I grew a thick & well filled in beard last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas, because my gf wondered what I'd look like in a beard. (I look like a strawberry blond Ernest Hemingway.) The last time I had a beard was when I was a junior and senior in high school. I grew a beard then just because I could, and to annoy my parents. Beards are way too much work to suit me (I like 'em at an even height, so after a week or so of growth, there's a lot of clipper razor time to get everything just right).

I have short head hair (#1 clipper around sides and back, about 1/4" longer on top, blended together), sideburns cut flat at right angle to the top of the ear opening.

I shave at the sink, in front of a mirror, use a 4-blade razor, and Edge shaving gel or creme, which I buy three cans at a time at the grocery.

I trim my chest, arms, and pubes every now and then with an electric trimmer (Philips Norelco BG2040/34) and guard (#3, 4, 5 depending on my mood). I never shave my legs...the hair there doesn't seem to have grown since 7th grade or so. It's more like fur than hair. I hardly have any hair on my back...my butt hair seems to be at the same fixed length as my legs. I shave whatever hair there may be on my cock, down to the root, usually as part of my shower prep before I go on a date, That hair doesn't grow very fast, nor come up very far -- just enough to be annoying -- so it's not a regular thing.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
face and neck, ridiculous U-cut below the neck, but i dont care because its just so that you dont see hair when i wear t-shirt, every 5 or 7 days, if its more than that i really look like a monster.
gillette electric/vibro with 5 blades, never managed to work the sixth one tho :)
sensitive foam or gel, just bought a loreal gel today and its great...
the mirror and the sink go together at my place so... :)

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't grow a lot of body hair but my routine is as follows: I shave my face every other day, I shave my back, chest, shoulders, stomach (except for treasure trail), ass and balls once a week. I trim my legs, arms, and pubes every two-three weeks. These are blonde very fine hairs, but I like to be smooth and she likes it that way too.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a goatee and have the face around it twice a week with shaving soap and razor. Shave the head with an electric shaver daily.

Last edited:

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Shave face daily with electric razor. Shave pube area daily with hand held razor. Use extra moisture shave cream. Sometime powder area aftewards and re shave for baby ass smooth feel and look. Shaved area great for oral.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Face everyday, groin area every day in the sower with soap and water and mach2 if i find any long ones i mow them down with electric first