Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: AJnCJ

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
I find shaving causes itchiness when the regrowth occurs. I had mine lasered off; a shaved hole is alot easier to keep clean and much nicer to rim

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
this is my method, when im done showering i generously use some shaving gel round my bumhole, or get my gf to do it, massage it in for a bit make sure i have the whole area done, and then i put one leg on the end of the bath and bend over, grab the razor and slide up and down the crack, when im sliding up and down i keep teh razor flush with the skin, and get closer till i get all teh hair, this usually involves runign my finger rigth down my crach and checking to see how close i got, and go in and mop up the rest of it, then i go down inbetween and do me cock and balls, and get out and shave my face.

haha cute little factoid, since i became unemployed i shave my cock more than my face hahah

Peace

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did the nair your ass thing, and as it grew in i got a lot of red bumps, either just some sort of irritation or ingrown hairs from the short hairs growing out and my underwear bothering them. i wouldnt suggest it for anyone.

although i had none of the problems that people list if you google "should i shave my ass"

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, that's another area that I like to keep clean. I've had laser done to mine, but in the process, I still gotta shave til the treatments are done. As you go on, the hair gets thinner til it's gone. When shaving, I just simply turn a blade sideways, divide my cheeks and do strokes outward to the side til I'm done. A little unnerving at first, but you get used to it and can do it quite quickly and efficiently after a while. Haven't had any problems with irritation when they grow back in. The only issue I've had with it is when I sweat, I get that horrible feeling of my ass cheeks gliding past one another. Feels really icky, but it beats a bad case of swampass. I recall quite a few times when in the Army it would feel like Niagra falls meets the Everglades down there, so I can't complain.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done the ass crack shaving at times. The first few times by yourself is a pain, trying to figure out what to use and how to do it. shower first usually. First time I clipped mine with a cordless trimmer as close as possible. one leg on the edge of tub and a hand mirror on the floor. Give it a try nice and slow. Another way is to squatt over a mirror, I found by squatter I got the butt to spread open a bit farther. But that would depend on you. I tried that for about a month and got someone to be there when I tried the shave cream and razor, just as another set of eyes. That went really good both her and him were good at helping me guide my hand ever so slight to shave it all off. IT gave me a feel of how It should feel in my hand at certain points. He was intrigured by it he hopped in the shower and had us shave his totally smooth the first time. He was using a disposable razor and and his beard trimmer he had packed in his overnight bag. He said he had a light bit of itch when it was growing back in, he said he solved that by just shaving again and has to this day. He found the same thing as me when at home after using the toilet he uses some TP and they finishes up with a wet and usually lightly soaped wash cloth. It got his wife to try rimming him and enjoys it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, I would never use Nair on any sensitive body part.
A few years ago, a friend who was a stripper asked me to shave his butt crack. Not exaclty on my list of things to do with friends but I did it. I thought I did a good job but I guess not as a few days later, he had an in grown hair on his crack....ooops.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If u want to shave it, go for it but be warned it's hard. I used to shave my butt BUT it got to be so annoying. Those of you out there know what I mean when it comes to those nicks on your ass. OUCH!!! I gave up.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not too hairy but I LOVE a clean shaven/waxed ass!!! I've been keeping mine shaved for years and it's easy. Just do a squat in the shower & reach back there. No itching and it's so much easier to keep clean!!!

Reactions: AJnCJ

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shave once or twice a year, triple blade, soap for lube. Just go slowly and methodically and goodby nasty stuff. It is so much cleaner, think of it as a way to help save the planet. Your toilet paper use will drop dramatically. And I'm liking the feel of my bald taint. I've been shaving my balls for a while, definitely looks better, the sack feels nicer, and I don't have to look at the steel wool. Now my dick, I like a hairy bush. And it's getting colder out so I probably won't be trimming as ruthlessly in the coming months.