Shaving the ass

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a Phillps Body Groomer. Works great on my cheeks; you gotta be careful with your crack but it's pretty simple to do. If I want my butt really smooth I'l use a razor and some shower gel but the Body Groomer is usually enough.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of times, I've shaved my partners butt. Used shaving gel and razor. Don't do it too often. A friend of mine was a stripper and he asked me to shave his butt crack and hole area. I thought I did a good job but a couple of days later he told me he had an ingrown hair in his crack. Oooops! Sorry about that, Dean.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally like the look and feel of a fuzzy ass. Don't be shaving your butts.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Mine was shaved once during a night of fun, but it was a literal pain in the ass when it grew back. Never agan!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try waxing. My ex does it and after a year the hair is now like peach fuzz. He does not have to go once a month like he use to but now once every other month.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I use a Phillps Body Groomer. Works great on my cheeks; you gotta be careful with your crack but it's pretty simple to do. If I want my butt really smooth I'l use a razor and some shower gel but the Body Groomer is usually enough.

I sooo wanna get one. have used my beard trimmer for the "back yard" and have made myself bleed. Not fun, especially not to clean up afterward. Hope to get it soon. I wanna get the most recent version, trimmer/shaver head on one end, trimmer with guard on the other.

spaceguy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try to use a body groomer specially designed for men.Its a nice trimmer for the whole body,including the butt area,of course.Its not that common that you end up with ingrown hair or irritation if you use that kind of stuff(it works well using shave gel,too).As for the crack and hole area,dont use a trimmer but the oldfashioned way of shaving cream/gel and the razor is the best option.Do it carefully though,or ask a friend to help.