Shaving the ass

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are quite a few posts on trimming and grooming the pubes. But any advice on the ass area? My friends tell me a depilatory cream or powder is probably best....Any suggestions on ass hair grooming guys?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
eww--nothing worse than a hairy ass:eek: a nice smooth bubble ass with no hair between the cheeks is best...

Rodeo1177

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The decision should be left to your partner, to make, whether your partner is male or female. If it would cause your partner to feel less sexually aroused or attracted, why would you do something that can create a barrier in the relationship.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim the area first with clippers and then use a disposable razor in the shower. It feels great to keep the area hairless and it seems to be more hygienic as well.

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim the area first with clippers and then use a disposable razor in the shower. It feels great to keep the area hairless and it seems to be more hygienic as well.

Ditto that... I have very light/little body hair (not quite hairless, but almost), so I only shave between the cheeks.

I've been shaving with a disposable razor (Gillette Mach III) for at least five years, including my balls, base and lower shaft of my cock, and the crack of my ass. I generally shave every day, at least every other day.

Before a date or encounter, I shave with a razor, and follow up with a Feather Touch micro-shaver to make sure I am completely smooth.

It takes a little practice, but I almost never nick myself anywhere when shaving. The warm/hot shower and lots of Lubriderm, shaving gel, or your favorite soap or shower gel work great. Take your time, and if your shower doesn't have a built in step or seat, get a portable shower step/seat - having one leg up makes it way easier... I learned this from my girlfriend.

Being smooth I am always clean and fresh, no jock itch, other itching, or skid marks in the drawers... I love it, so do my partners.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't shave it , I did that and the stubble was a real pain - when trying a hair remover try it on a small spot first to see how your skin reacts