shaving the dick

hipster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love the feel of smooth balls, I shave every day in the shower and sometimes use electric shaver, looks cleaner neater and feels awesome, Hipster.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love shaving Mr. Ed! We do it usually every couple of days.
I love the way a clean shaven cock, and balls looks, with his assortment of genital piercings,it's very hot!
It depends on, how much he wants a blowjob!
He wants head,he shaves,no problem!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave balls and all around the base of my cock. Looks good, feels good, and makes the flaccid state look even longer.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every couple of weeks or so, I trim my pubes with scissors and shave the base area of my penis and CAREFULLY shave my testicles. To me, it looks and feels better & cleaner that way.

D

deleted110426

every other day with a good mach razor

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
How many of you guys shave your dick area completely ? and how often ?

Shave base of my dick and my balls but only trim the public area itself. That tends to itch too much and get ingrown hairs, but it looks great the way I keep it and I've had compliments.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this will probably make some guys wince, but I actually tweeze any hairs along my penis. It really doesn't hurt as much as you'd think, especially if I'm hard and the skin is taut. It takes longer than shaving, but the results are a smooth shaft for several weeks, and the hairs grow back finer, so there's no worry about them getting ingrown. Having tweezed my eyebrows myself for years, I've got doing it quickly and painlessly down to a science. OK, here come the "ouch" replies, but I swear, it really isn't bad at all.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shave between the legs and the cock and balls - Usually do it when I shave my beard in the shower - with maybe a couple of days off during the week. Then, will tweeze any that I miss. Pubic hair is only trimmed with a beard trimmer.

jackieq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave every couple of days--all pubic hair, and chest hair. I keep my arm pits trimmed, too. After shaving, I apply baby oil to avoid irritation.