shaving the dick

country guy

Just Browsing
Media
I shave everything, cock, balls and pubic area everyday with a good razor. just part of the routine after 7 or 8 years. Wouldn't have it any other way, love it smooth, and so does my partner

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i trim my pubes on the pubic bone area and also my balls. normally shave the shaft but find it better to shave the shaft when im hard. do any of you guys find the same thing?

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question related to this. I guess you could call me a bear wanna be as I am hairy all over, not too much on the back this is. I love to shave my balls and penis like everyone else here. Here is my question: I would like to shave the whole pubic region, but how weird would that look with a hairy chest, stomach, legs and butt? Maybe just trim the pubic region?

Thanks for any advice!
Crtall

trkrbear

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, sorta in the same ballpark...shaved my balls for a while (the current fck at the time couldn't take a foreskin and hair)..then after that love affair ended I have almost constantly had the itch on one side anytime it's (me/balls/temp outside) warm.

That and the hair has not returned to that side of my scrotum.
Keep Mr. Happy trimmed with good clippers..razors scare em now.

Half man, half werewolf..since '99.

Clues, suggestions?

Thanks/Lar

Every couple of weeks or so, I trim my pubes with scissors and shave the base area of my penis and CAREFULLY shave my testicles. To me, it looks and feels better & cleaner that way.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
country guy

since you shave the whole region, does this mean that you've removed the hair from the rest of your body or are you one of those guys who just doesn't have muchy gbody hair.

Reason, this summer I shaved my pubic hair and trimmed my body hair. Looked really bad to be bald in the groin but have hair on the body, legs, and arms.

I've since let the pub hair grow back but keep it trimmed fairly short so it blends into the trimming I do on my body hair.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave about every week or so. My wife does the same. We feel much better shaven and it looks much sexier also. Feels and looks great.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never used to trim until a few yrs ago my massage therapist started talking about the subject, casually mentioning that I should consider trimming my pubes. (We are friends, so this was not forward or offensive). So I started trimming lower and lower. Recently I shaved it all off, so when I went for a massage I mentioned it to him while I was lying face down. When I turned over, he moved the towel away from my dick area to get a look. Boy did his eyes pop out when he saw the hairless monster!

Now that its all shaved, I will probably maintain it this way using a mach disposible while in the shower. Personally, I prefer the pubes just closely trimmed, so will let that grow in for a couple of weeks.

shaveddave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been Shaving the ick, chest in the shower since I was 15. Trim the pits, arms, leggs with electric razer, nair the butt cheeks.

lickm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never shave, always wax stays smooth for weeks and doesn't hurt that bad

NickolasJ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I shave my entire cock/taint region about once a week, just because I wear g-strings pretty frequently so it's more comfortable keeping it smooth down there.