shaving the pussy...

sluttygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been shaving my pussy for about a year now and I can't stop. When my pussy is bald it's sensitive and I feel sexy and horny, and experience many pleasant masturbation sessions. I love my pussy shaved, but it does need to be shaved constantly, and unfortunately for me I get ingrown hairs. Does anyone have good tips or techniques for keeping the pussy smooth and without ingrown hairs?

I'd really appreciate it!:smile::smile:

slyman6

1st Like
Media
common problems with guys too. I shave balls,cock but "trim" pubes.....luv the feelling also. If I shave pubes bear......get ingrown hairs.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Gillette said loofah or any other exfoliant method, the roughness of the exfoliant rubs away any skin that's covering the hair shaft and makes the emerging hair slightly free of the skin.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
True, and baby oil, or some other kind of shaving cream? I use both, shaving cream, then after I use a light natural oil I get at the co-op. Not sure if that helps with the ingrown hairs, but I don't get many. I also shave in the direction the hair grows for the first few passes, then clean up side ways, never up against the hair growth...read something about that for underarms. Seems to help, but it might be the combination of all?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that after exfoliating either a hot towel (30 seconds in microwave) or rubbing alcohol (chief ingredient in aftershave) helps ingrown hairs. Depends on you and whether you prefer hot or icy, muwahaha.

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anthony makes an Ingrown Hair Treatment that has really helped me out, both above an below. It should be available at the mens cologne counter at any decent department store.

sprout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely agree with what others are saying about exfoliating. It's key! I also really like Tend Skin to treat razor burn and ingrown hairs.

Sephora: Tend Skin Products: Razor Bump Treatment & Hair Removal Solution at Sephora.com: Skin Revitalizers

Bliss makes a product for ingrown hairs too. It's a little harsh for me but it TOTALLY works.

ingrown hair, ingrown hairs, beard bumps - bliss

I just purchased the Bliss Bikini shaver but haven't tried it yet. It looks fantastic - lots of attachments!
bliss/philips bikini perfect deluxe spa edition - Hair Removal - Shop Bath + Body - Bath + Body - bliss

:)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the razor you use makes a BIG difference. I use the Gillette Fusion razor with five blades. Expensive but worth it. (And far cheaper than waxing.)

Then, if it looks like the skin might be irritated, I use tea tree oil. The tea tree oil pads from Trader Joe's are great.

Something must be working, because I never get ingrown hairs.