Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess people made threads like this so many many times, but I guess another one won't hurt.

I wish I could shave off everything....... have a pure clean bald dick.
Sure some people disagree and the fans of "fur" claim that it's completely un-erotic. Heg, big deal, I just want to try it out. So far I only came a bit close to shaving all off a few times, it felt GREAT... I felt as if my penis was made of rubber, so delightfully smooth. But I always at some point quit.

The problem is that I keep shaving and shaving but doing it hurts my skin a lot, I even get to bleed in a few spots, my skin gets highly irritated. On the other hand, even with all my effort, the hair remains there and it's sharp... walking is painful for a couple of days.

I don't get it... do it after or before the shower? What to use? How often to do it? How to avoid pain? Is it possible to do at all or is trimming the only way to go?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figure it out for your self!I've been shaving for 18 years what I do works for me.Show some backbone,do it on your own!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Only a very select few -- and I mean very few -- can pull off the clean-shaven look. By far for the majority it's not only un-erotic, but creepily pre-pubescent. I fail to understand the attraction! :confused:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Use shavinggel/foam, that should help. Do it under the shower. Always make your skin wet with warm water so the pores will open more because of the heat. Then cover your skin with shavinggel/foam and shave. For the shaving part you have to find out what is best for you.
Good luck.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use Veet hair removal cream. I've found that I get absolutely smooth as a baby (see gallery) without the itch, bumps are stubble. It stays smooth for about a week then I do it again. Put it on, wait about 8 minutes and jump in the shower. I'm not that hairy in the first place so being smooth does not look out of wack. Guys with hairy legs and ass and chest look strange with a bald spot right in the middle.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It feels a bit unfair... I tried so many ways... shaving creams that BURNED
The razor with a regular shaving cream......
Veet hair removal cream... shavinggel/foam
hmmm should try that out next time I get a chance...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It feels a bit unfair... I tried so many ways... shaving creams that BURNED
The razor with a regular shaving cream......
Veet hair removal cream... shavinggel/foam
hmmm should try that out next time I get a chance...

I just bought Gillette Fusion, a razor that gives little vibration for a better result. I'm very happy with the result because I have a sensitive skin.
You can find tips of shaving bodyparts here: Gillette.com

Liek Gillette recommands is that you wash your face with hot water and soap before shaving for about three minutes. Then use shaving cream and after shaving wash it off with cold water.

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it in the shower with a decent razor (not a disposable) and some plain soap like Ivory that lathers well. For some reason shaving cream or gel doesn't work as well for me, I wind up getting cuts. With plain soap my skin is used to it, very rarely do I get a cut or an ingrown hair.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only a very select few -- and I mean very few -- can pull off the clean-shaven look. By far for the majority it's not only un-erotic, but creepily pre-pubescent. I fail to understand the attraction! :confused:
LOL I agree. Completely bare or recently shaved stubbly crotches do look weird on men!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing is for certain. The hair will always grow back. Try it. You and Your partners might light the new look.

If not, let it grow back.

Now regarding the method. You have already received an abundance of good advice.

Enjoy life and do not worry about what others say. You are your own person.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever try a male body groomer? I shave it all off and then let it grow back. That way I have different stages of satisfaction and longer periods in between grooming. Doesn't get you nearly as smooth as does the archaic razor blade method but it doesn't have to be perfectly smooth for me. Plus I'm the only one seeing it. I like the newly trimmed look and I also like the look as it is growing back until I need to go again. I cut my legs as well to match, back of my hands, and underarms.

I would do my forearms as well but then people would start asking questions.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Veet works perfectly for me. My BF uses it too. Never a problem with burning etc. But of course hair grows back and you have to deal with the days of stubble before you can re-apply. There are creams on the market that you apply AFTER shaving or removing the hair that is suppose to restrict future growth. I have not tried any of them yet and would like to know if anyone has and if it's worth it.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Figure it out for your self!I've been shaving for 18 years what I do works for me.Show some backbone,do it on your own!

whoa dude, chill out. he's just looking for some advice. can you blame the guy if he doesn't want to take 18 years to figure out what works? and you didn't even give him any tips to try. really a useful post. thanks.

anyways, I would recommend doing it in the shower, or right after you get out. the hot water prepares the area nicely for shaving. I find that Gillette makes really nice shaving creams. If you use a disposable razor, you might want to try a bottle or two.

also, shave with the grain first, and then if you're still unsatisfied with the length try a few strokes across the grain, and then finally against. this should help to minimize cuts and ingrown hairs.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, this particular "creepily pre-pubescent" guy happens to like the look and feel of it and when it comes down to it, you (and maybe your sig-other) are the only two opinions that matter aren't they? The rest can go... (whoops...be nice...)

I shave it and keep it that way with a dry disposable Bic type double edge shaver. I don't experience pain, skin irritation or nothing. (Oh alright... "anything".)

But your skin or hair type may be such that your situation is different.

I've always held that once you shave it all off and keep it that way your skin will grow accustomed to the razor and will be less sensitized (like your face). Doing so will also reduce the chances on ingrown hairs (which CAN be a pain).

If that's not the case and you're really that sensitive, then I wouldn't try the hair removers as they may do more skin damage.

I'd try softening the hair by showering or placing warm moist towels followed by a shaving gel (keep that mentholated stuff off yer balls though). Like one person above hinted (though not quite so tactfully), you might have to keep experimenting until you find what works best for you.

Good luck, dude.

Last edited:

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been doing it for quite a few years. I don't dig the fire bush.

Anyways the way "I" do it that worked well for me to where no bleeding, or anything is I take a nice warm bath. Let the it all soak up and for the hair and skin to soften up.

Ill drain the tub, and kick my multihead shower deal on, and keep the water going. I use just a generic non menthol foam. Lather up REAL good, and lit it sit for about a minute.

The current hardware I use is a Schick Woman's 4 blade razor deal. Figure if it works well for them, it should for me. Basically with every swipe, i bang out and rinse out any bits of hair, and go again.

Takes some time, but can get EVERY thing nice a smooth without any damage.

The Trick is to keep doing it every few days. Like your face when you start to shave, the area has to "learn".

My first few attempts were a little cut up, but that was years ago. Sometimes I may get a splot of blood, but usually cause i tried to use a razor that was past its prime.

dtw-W-Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Buck up, be a man, wax it and be smooth up to 8 weeks ;)

Pubes have been the only thing I have had problems with. With them, I honestly am not sure, waxing might truly work great. Cock and Balls have always had Mach 3+ and soap or gels.

interesting note though, when I had laser hair removal (not the same area), they suggested I keep the areas treated moist (Vita-e oil or the like) for the first 3 days. I seemed to get ingrown hairs if I failed to do it, so might try that till you get used to it!

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've done it all...hair remover, shaving and waxing. Hair remover caused me pain for 24 hours or more....but i was smooth. Shaving (do it in the shower only) is quick and leaves me smooth....has to be repeated frequently. Waxing while a bit painful leaves me the smoothest for the longest.
The method that is best for you depends on factors like skin tenderness,courseness of youir hair, how prone u are to ingrown hair, etc.
Trial and error will help you find the right method for your body. Good luck