Shaving tips

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by uncutmeat2212, Dec 30, 2008.

1. uncutmeat2212

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm looking for some good pubic shaving tips... I have tried waxing and its simply too painful, but shaving always ends up with bumps, does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advance!

2. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

simple, dont shave lol :p

but seriously, i find i cant shave cause it gets painfully itchy if i do. if your serious about staying bald forever you could try the laser hair removal, though its not cheap.

3. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

If you're really up for shaving then do it after a nice, warm bath or shower. When you finish your bath or shower apply shaving cream or foam on the area that you want to shave - massage gently and thoroughly for a good minute to really soften the pubes. When you're ready use a sharp razor and start shaving in the direction the hair grows. Rinse the razor and the pubes area frequently; excessive loose pubes will get caught in the razor and stop you from getting a close, clean shave. Reapply shaving cream or foam and start from the top. When you finish give it a good rinse and mosturise it to avoid razor burn.

Hope I helped. Enjoy your new smooth cock and sack. :)

4. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wax myself, and seriously it isn't that painful at all, perhaps the first time, second and third time you will be fine with it. yes it hurts a bit but the pain only last's for 5 seconds top anyway, totaly worth it.

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    FYI, there's another thread going here where I (and a bunch of other people) have offered advice on this. Good luck!

Steve

Draft saved Draft deleted