Shaving tips

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
simple, dont shave lol :p

but seriously, i find i cant shave cause it gets painfully itchy if i do. if your serious about staying bald forever you could try the laser hair removal, though its not cheap.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
If you're really up for shaving then do it after a nice, warm bath or shower. When you finish your bath or shower apply shaving cream or foam on the area that you want to shave - massage gently and thoroughly for a good minute to really soften the pubes. When you're ready use a sharp razor and start shaving in the direction the hair grows. Rinse the razor and the pubes area frequently; excessive loose pubes will get caught in the razor and stop you from getting a close, clean shave. Reapply shaving cream or foam and start from the top. When you finish give it a good rinse and mosturise it to avoid razor burn.

Hope I helped. Enjoy your new smooth cock and sack. :)

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for some good pubic shaving tips... I have tried waxing and its simply too painful, but shaving always ends up with bumps, does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advance!

i wax myself, and seriously it isn't that painful at all, perhaps the first time, second and third time you will be fine with it. yes it hurts a bit but the pain only last's for 5 seconds top anyway, totaly worth it.