shaving/trimming

ted916

Just Browsing
Media
hello, not sure if this is the wrong post thing but

i have seen some posts about trimming, but do you guys out there shave your gooch, or keep it harry, weird question, but please comment

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to LPSG.

Some shave and trim. I do. There are plenty of threads on this topic. Just use the "Search Forms" block to the upper right of the page.

Now, I shave because I use condoms for birth control. Helps keep hair from rolling up in the condom as one does the removal phase of sexual activity.

I also trim the hairs on my pubes because even though I am reasonably well hung, I like the view. As the lyrics to an old song goes:

Accent the postive and ......... etc.

Asdeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim my pubes around the base of my cock first, I think setting 2 on my Remington electric straight razor, and then shave with a dual-blade Schick razor more closely around the base, balls, and as much as I can between my balls and asshole (gooch/taint/whatever). I usually concentrate on my balls because that's the only way my g/f will put them in her mouth. :p

Just be careful! :)

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Shave my balls with a Mach 3 (once you have had your balls licked after shaving them you will never go back.) The rest I trim with a Remington beard/moustache trimmer... how short depends on what mood it I am in...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a lot of hair, but the hair I have is very strong.

Even shaving my face is very painful sometimes. My skin is really sensitive to creams etc, and have had a few experiments go wrong. I really hate stubble on my balls and cock. Sick of rashes and irritation I have developed a method of my own.

I have actually been plucking out the hairs! My balls are completely smooth, and there isn't a hair anywhere on my cock. The regrowth starts again as soft new hairs, so I have found this is the best way for me.

I have a medium/high pain threshhold, and a lot of will power. The pain and discomofrt of alternative methods makes this the best option for me. It is easier after a hot bath, breathe out as you pluck each hair, pull in the direction the hair is growing. Because I don't have too much hair it actually doesn't take long to maintain because the hair takes a while to grow again.

zeus1985

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have actually been plucking out the hairs! My balls are completely smooth, and there isn't a hair anywhere on my cock. The regrowth starts again as soft new hairs, so I have found this is the best way for me.

I have a medium/high pain threshhold, and a lot of will power. The pain and discomofrt of alternative methods makes this the best option for me. It is easier after a hot bath, breathe out as you pluck each hair, pull in the direction the hair is growing. Because I don't have too much hair it actually doesn't take long to maintain because the hair takes a while to grow again.

What kind of tweezer are you using for that? I tried but I cannot get a hair out.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What kind of tweezer are you using for that? I tried but I cannot get a hair out.

Oh, any kind you can grasp a hair with. You might need to squeeze, or pull, harder. Well, I suppose you could practise with a few hairs on your arm so you get used to the sensation. That is if you want to.

I'm not really reccomending it, you may need to have a special talent for it. I have only been doing it as the lesser evil of the alternatives.

I regard it as one of my eccentricities.

petgamer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only trim whenever I feel like it's getting too busy. Personally, I don't find the hair to be a big deal, maybe a nuisance sometimes, but it's generally not that bad. People tend to like it as well...

uberzig08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This might be a silly question but why do we have pubes?
I think trimmed looks hotter on a guy than all that bush.

randomguy99

Just Browsing
Media
You know someone told me about that a few days ago!

If you look at pubes, theyre quite silky arent they? And if you rub your hand on them it moves quite easily...

pubes are actually dry lubrication- which is why they are where they are on men and women- think about the friction between skin on skin, that'd get quite painful quickly wouldn't it?

So thats why...its from the old days when men fucked women and there wasnt any lube around ;) interesting little fact for you all. now you know!

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tweezer answere, best tweez is tweezerman. there precision and tough, could yank out a gorilla hair. best to follow with moisturizer "daily" so no ingrowns will appear.smooth sailing!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to just trim the hair down, but once I shaved it all off, and I've been doing it ever since then! :biggrin1: I was nervice about if feeling wierd, but it just came out all smooth and nice, nothing like I expected. I expected it to itch :confused:

xysatbc

Just Browsing
Media
Another side question guys: in your college experience, did you find most straight frat/jock type guys to be trimmed, shaved, or 'au naturale'? What did the girls like better?

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
did you know MythBusters put shaving and tweezer pulling to the test and guess what......
both grew back in the same timeframe... SAVE YERSELF A LOT OF PAIN and do what i do, shave yer cock and balls daily with plenty of soap in the shower. It takes about 30 seconds and after a towel down add plenty of talc for a soft smooth feeling all day. In 20 years I have never got a rash or itch.