Shaving/waxing ass and sweating

billyc2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This isn't really a gay question but I figured more gay men would either shave or wax their ass. For those who do, does the lack of hair between your butt cheeks cause more cases of swamp ass. Swamp ass is what I know to be the feeling of sweat trapped between your butt cheeks causing an uncomfortable lubrication in that area when working out or playing sports. I used to get it pretty often before puberty and figured it went away because of the hair growth in that area. I was considering stating to either wax or shave. Does anyone have experience with this?

Jason25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my ass and down to and including my balls, I've never had this issue of swamp ass

D

deleted569656

I get butt sweat no matter what. I'm a thin gym bunny too. I think it just depends on the person.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think hair makes your ass sweat less.... Can't say I've had swamp ass but a day on a atv or tractor in the summer anyone's ass will sweat!!!.. There is some stuff on the market called monkey butt powder that prevents the swamp .... I tend to shower instead but to each his own

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am actually straight but really enjoy getting my ass waxed fairly often. In between waxing, I usually shave my ass as well. Cock and balls are always shaved smooth. I first waxed my ass to prove to my GF that it was no big deal. I prefer her waxed and decided to return the favor. I did it and the surprising side benefits were that I feel VERY sexy, always clean and much less sweaty. I highly recommend getting it done.

Reactions: bijockfl

TheEnergizerBunny

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just in general don't you naturally feel the sweat more when hairless as opposed to when there is hair? Rather than you sweating more, it's just that you feel it more... No?
But to add to the conversation, yes, ahaha. Not just on my ass, though. Arms and legs as well. But that's kind of what I mean... It isn't necessarily that I'm sweating more, it's just that now I actually feel the sweat.