Shaving with hairy thighs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_dank142, Oct 10, 2008.

1. D_dank142

D_dank142 New Member

Hey guys, had a question concerning shaving. I have usually shaved the balls around the dick maybe .5-inch around and trimmed the upper area. The thing is i have hairy thighs. The question here is whether i should trim those down a lot too or leave them the way they are.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey man....personally...I'd leave them alone. I mean the thing I would get into is...where do i stop shaving. I mean, I really hairy myself, and I think that if I started shaving around my thighs, well....it would never look quite right.

3. leftpepper

leftpepper New Member

I've gone ahead and shaved my thigs and everything and when it grows back (within 2 days) it isn't a pretty sight...

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't do it, leave your thighs.

5. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Put up a pic. If the hair is black or brown, and coarse, it probably wouldn't work. But if it is lighter or finer, it depends on how it grows whether it would look good or not. If you're light but hairy just at the flank, not much elsewhere, you could probably do it. If you're hairy all over, and it's a darker, even coat, it would probably look artificial to have some clear cutting in just one patch.

6. Viking_UK

Gold Member

If it's really long, you could trim the hair on the inside of your thighs rather than shaving it, but otherwise, I'd leave it alone.

7. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    I have the same issue as well.....as of late... I shave the critical area, trim the bush down, and use a shorter setting for the upper inside and top of my thighs to balance it out.

You have to think of it in the same way that a barber fades the sides of your head into the top... i.e. it's a gradual natural look.

8. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    Agree with JettaMatt - try it the hair will grow back.

Draft saved Draft deleted