Shaving your balls

BonerMountain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It happens to me too. I used to be afraid of shaving cause I thought I would easily cut myself lol. It does feel great after a shave though

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same thing happens to me as well, I think it has to do with the fact that with the skin being smooth it is thus more sensitive and easily stimulated making them hang more, this is just a guess though as I have no idea if I`m right or not.

A

AM_092

I haven't tried shaving my balls... I don't want to hurt myself!

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just get a new (not so used) razor warm water and some shaveing cream. thats all it takes...i shave mine just a3 to 4 time a week; while im in the shower. after shaving face i shave my sac and the base of my cock. just take your time and dont rush it. its not all that hard to do.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your balls probably hang lower after shaving because you're under a hot shower. When your balls get warm, they hang down lower to cool off. When your balls are cold, they'll retract to warm up.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My guess: I think the hair acts acts as a physical buffer from our bodies. When the hair is removed and the balls make more contact with our thighs/skin, they get warmer and have to hang down further to cool off.
It could also be an optical illusion because the hair is gone. Just as hairless balls are supposed to make the cock look bigger, the balls could also look like they're stretched down further than normal but, in reality, aren't.
It's easy to test. Put a warm washcloth on your balls for 5 minutes and then stand up or sit on the edge of a chair to let them hang and measure them. Then, let your hair grow back on your balls and do the warm washcloth thing again and remeasure. My guess is there shouldn't be much difference between the two.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why use a razor?.. I play it much safer and hell of a lot easier.. I just smear Nair all over my package, stand over a few paper towels in case some drips off.. Wait 3 to 4 mins then wipe off with paper towels then shower.. I use paper towels to wipe before my shower to prevent clogging the drain... So simple and very smooth..