shaving your balls

D

deleted724068

i always shave my pubes but always trim the balls. always abit scared of cutting them. anyone else scared about shaving the balls and does anyone have any tips to share?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I shave in the shower using one of the "micro-pulse" razors (e.g. Gillette Fusion Power) and Cremo shaving cream, which yields a very close and comfortable shave. Alternatively I use an electric Seiko Cleancut Shaver with baby powder which, if properly adjusted, rarely nicks the skin. All in all, I've found keeping my balls baby-skin smooth not to be a problem.

Attachments

Reactions: VaperBdGuy

monel

Sexy Member
Media
i always shave my pubes but always trim the balls. always abit scared of cutting them. anyone else scared about shaving the balls and does anyone have any tips to share?

No. I trim my pubes but keep my balls shaved. I only use a razor on them. I've never cut myself.

D

deleted724068

No. I trim my pubes but keep my balls shaved. I only use a razor on them. I've never cut myself.

how you do it? its not like its the easiest place to shave

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Shave your testicles with a standard razor and some shaving cream by positioning your testicles in front of a mirror with a cup of warm water. Soak your razor in the warm water for a few minutes before you get started.

Shave your testicles with an electric razor by first patting your testicles dry with paper towels or by applying baby powder to them. If you are going to use an electric razor, you need your testicles to be perfectly dry. Your testicles gather moisture from the natural oils your skin produces, so you want to gather up as much moisture as possible before you get started.

Pull the skin of your testicles tight so you can effectively shave your testicles. The skin of your testicles is very sensitive so you want to be extremely careful--especially if you decide to use a standard razor to do the job.

Make very few strokes with your razor if possible. Your testicles are a very sensitive part of your body. The fewer strokes you have to make, the better. Have a towel underneath you to catch any hairs or shaving cream that might drip. Rinse your razor blade in the warm water frequently to keep the blade clean.

Use a circular motion with your electric shaver to shave your testicles clean. Go over your testicles with your electric shaver as many times as necessary to achieve clean-shaven results.

Shave your testicles regularly if you want the scratching to stop. A couple days after shaving your testicles, you might notice that stubbles are coming back. But if you shave your testicles on a regular basis a few times, your hairs will soften and the stubbles won't bother you at all.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:smile: Electric shaver does it for me. My Remington face shaver does well so I shouldn't have indulged buying special elec shaver 'Bodygroom' by Phillips Norelco. I shave shaft and balls plus a small amount lower towards the beginning of my buns. Lotsa' talc helps any chaffing, itching, nicks. Doing it regularly. Rather fun attending to my 'junk' on steady basis.

I also needlessly purchased special talc. :confused: Balla Powder for Men. ( ballapowder dot com) Its quite fine grade of talcum but regular talc does OK for me.

OversizedAbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also shave my nuts in the shower and just trim everything else I know if I was a girl and sucked dick It would have to be shaved. It's a respect thing but also a comfort thing

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
Just shave them in the shower.

Don't move the razor sideways.

If you can catch your balls when the sack is tight it's easier, if not you can pull your sack out to get in closer and smooth is out.

It takes no time at all and I have never cut mine.

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i always shave my pubes but always trim the balls.
Dude, it's supposed to be the opposite: trimming pubes ( a bit, not too much) and shaving balls. Use Gillette'S ProGlide Fusion. It does wonders.

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, they don't itch at all, unless you're like over 10 days without shaving. You don't have to shave them everyday. Every 3 or 4 days is enough.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would def NOT use hair remover. That shit will burn your boys. Like everyone else said, its pretty easy and I've only nicked myself once and it wasn't even that bad. Just go slow, take your time and enjoy it. It only itches if I let it grow really bad. But as I like my lady to go down there and she hates hair in her mouth I do it often.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always shave my balls. Someone above suggested shaving with an electric razor. DON'T do it! I feel like you are asking for trouble if you use that method. I just use a regular razor in the shower every few days. I like to shave with a moisturizing body wash. I know it sounds a little odd but that is what works best for me!

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
I always shave my balls. Someone above suggested shaving with an electric razor. DON'T do it! I feel like you are asking for trouble if you use that method. I just use a regular razor in the shower every few days. I like to shave with a moisturizing body wash. I know it sounds a little odd but that is what works best for me!

Yeah, don't use an electric razor. I tried it once to see if it would work and it grabs your nutsack. Not fun. Mach 3 it.