shaving your balls

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use veet and leave it on for 5-6 minutes. Works like a charm and have never burned my balls. I actually use it on my shaft and a around my cock to keep the pubs looking neat.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NEVER NEVER USE NAIR or similar products it even says so on the can; unless your into pain!

Use a ladies razor as they are made for a more delicate shave and use some sort of lather. I shave in the shower with regular hot and soapy water every two days. It not only enhances your senisitivety but it well make sex that much better too.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i always shave my pubes but always trim the balls. always abit scared of cutting them. anyone else scared about shaving the balls and does anyone have any tips to share?
I like a nice bush, but I do do a little trimming and I shave my shaft so that, if someone takes a look at me in the locker room, I don't look like an old man. So, the other day, while shaving my shaft (using shampoo and a bic razor), and knowing that guys do shave their balls, I shaved mine for the first time. I discovered it's quite easy. Really like the results. Suggest you just do it!

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Someone in another thread recommended using Shave Secret from Wal-Mart and a regular razor. I bought some yesterday and tried it this morning in the shower. The stuff works great, my balls have never been so smooth!

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here is what i do
1. Prepare by selecting the best sharp razor and great shaving cream. The one for sensitive skin works best, and brands like The Art of Shaving, Colgate, and Neutrogena all have great products. Choose a new razor blade on a razor you’re familiar with so there are no surprises.
2. Hop in a steamy shower. Take a full shower before shaving, so the hair gets soft and easier to shave. Get a full lather of shaving cream on the base of your shaft and around it, as well as the scrotum.
3. Start shaving at your shaft. Stroke downwards from the head of your penis and then continue to shave around the upper pubic area. If you’d like a completely clean shaven look, continue to remove all the hair around the shaft as well.
4. Continue to stroke down into the hairline around your testicles, and then carefully shave your testicles with a smooth upward motion.
5. Rinse and dry the area carefully. You’ll want to moisturize your skin afterwards for comfort, and adding a slight dusting of powder can help with any potential chafing.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't your balls get really itchy once you've shaved them?

Pubes got insanely itchy not balls. Eventually itch went away and no longer itches. I liken it to trimming your nose hair. After a few trimmings I no longer sneeze. Read about moisturizing after and that helped the itch during the initiation.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just jump in the shower, grab a razor and go for it. It's that simple! I've only cut myself about 4 times since I've been shaving (7yrs). You've got to keep your balls smooth, man up Haha.

jeepman101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My mate always shaves mine using a wet razor, he can see what he doing and never once cut me.
I trust him 100% then in return i shave his balls.