Shaving your balls??

sssteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long Time Reader first time poster, my post is about shaving your pubic hair. I have shaved my pubic hair for about 7 or 8 years now since I was about 14. I have just recently started shaving the actual sac and was just wondering how many other people do this. I dont do it that often since it is tedious and takes a long time. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. Last but not leastly just wondering how guys feel about their shaved packages, and girls how you feel about guys packages shaved trimmed natural shaved some areas not others? Thanks for your input

PS I also would like to ask about having help shaving from a partner, if this is good and how many do it. and what girls think about the balls and sac itself sexually? like or dislike it?

Steve

G Peter

1st Like
Media
I shave my sack and shaft. My wife likes it, but rarely comments about it. First time I shaved was when I noticed my buddy with his all clean, he helped me. It is always better with a buddy.

I keeped trim on top with clippers, not shaved.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I recently used one of those buffer hair removal things on my balls, didn't itch like shaving and it looks really good but apart from slightly trimming my bush then thats all I really want to do from now on. i used to hate being hairy but I appreciate it more now.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Long Time Reader first time poster, my post is about shaving your pubic hair. I have shaved my pubic hair for about 7 or 8 years now since I was about 14. I have just recently started shaving the actual sac and was just wondering how many other people do this. I dont do it that often since it is tedious and takes a long time. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me. Last but not leastly just wondering how guys feel about their shaved packages, and girls how you feel about guys packages shaved trimmed natural shaved some areas not others? Thanks for your input

PS I also would like to ask about having help shaving from a partner, if this is good and how many do it. and what girls think about the balls and sac itself sexually? like or dislike it?

Steve

Do the shaving in the shower - it's vastly easier.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey michigander :)

I use just a general Multi-pack BIC

I do it dry.
I just slowly pull my skin straight, and start scraping upwards.

its quick, clean no nicks, no razor burn, really simple, and you can see exactly where you shaved, and where you didnt.

I tried with shaving cream... not only did it burn like a MoFo, but I had difficulty shaving easlily.

Try dry. It works for me

JBP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the shower, no soap, no cream, constant water running on them and no problems. It shouldn't take that long but it's best if you start with stubbles instead of long scrotum hair.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always shave in the shower. I find it tends to allow the scrotum to relax and makes it easier to shave. I use a Gillette Sensor razor.

I shave my balls and the area up to the pubic bush. I trim the pubic bush down so that it's under control and not so wild. (Manscaping if you will.)

I have found recently that I am going longer and longer between shaves, I think I'm just changing my feeling about it the completely shaved feeling. I'm still shaving, but I'm allowing it to grow back a little bit more than I used to.

I've never had someone shave me, nor am I sure I would feel comfortable about that. See my post just above this. I did "Nair" a former boyfriends back as he was very hairy and his stubble kept poking me when we would spoon...so I volunteered to help and it was HORRIBLE! Nair just stinks and it's was messy and icky.

This topic has been discussed a few times for women and men, a quick seach on "Shaving" will turn up quite a few threads devoted to this.http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/34454-razor-burn.html?highlight=shaving

Max Cdn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave my shaft and ball all the time.... really don't see what's the bid deal...really easy takes about 2 minutes in the shower. Haven't ever had the slightest cut or nick while shaving.

grayfx1949

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same as Max Cdn. I have been shaving my balls/shaft/pubes for more than 25 years in the shower. Never had a nick or any problems. Very easy to maintain 2-3 minutes tops. One tip: I have always dabbed on Witchazel after getting out of the shower and I have never had not even one bump or spot and no itching.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm in the minority here because I shave dry with an electric razor. I don't do it that often (I liked that word - manscaping...) but it's worked great so far thought I'm *very* very very careful. I probably don't get as clean a shave on the sac as some of you others do.

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I shave my shaft and balls just about every day while I am in the shower. I have rather sensitive skin so I use Pure Silk Moisture Shave Cream for Women. It is obviously designed for sensitive areas and not only do I get a great shave with it, I enjoy the feeling of lathering up! I use a small electric trimmer to maintain the hair on top. The only thing that could make it better would be to have my wife's help!!!

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
They're hard to find these days, but the Schick Tracer is great for shaving the privates. The whole blade cartridge is flexible. In the commercials, they used to illustrate how it matches curves of your face by pressing it against a basketball.

I agree with everyone else's suggestion to do it in the shower.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a shaver for about 10 years. Then, about eight years ago, my wife (a shaver/trimmer for eight years) bought an epilator made by Braun called Silk-epil. So I gave it a try. I have very thick pubic hair, so when I first tried the Braun, it was too painful…pulling at too many at once. But I persevered! First, instead of using the machine to pluck everything, I did each hair with tweezers. That took about a week of many small sessions. My wife suggested using a topical spray to deaden the skin a little. So I tried spraying Solarcaine on a few minutes before beginning with the Braun. And it works great! There is very little pain initially, then even that discomfort ceases. The results are much better than shaving. I only have to groom once every week or two, and when it grows back there is no itching. Plus, it is smoother than shaving.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm in the minority here because I shave dry with an electric razor. I don't do it that often (I liked that word - manscaping...) but it's worked great so far thought I'm *very* very very careful. I probably don't get as clean a shave on the sac as some of you others do.

I allso use an electric foil shaver dry with a little corn starch to help it glide on the skin.

phillypa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An electric water resistant personal trimmer is quick and easy. No need for razors and saving cream and stuff, unless you want absolutely smooth. But, actually tweezing for some areas is your best choice; theirs no other way to get the all hair safely off the ball sac without cutting yourself. Waxing everything is a possibility, although I have never done this.