Shaving your junk

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wait.. when i cant or dont go to the salon for my waxing...i use hair conditioner.. its lubricant.. smooth... and very good.. i also shave my legs with baby oil.... .. bath.. shave.. bath again.. or ur gonna keep that oily feeling... but this from a girl.. take it or leave it.. which ever u choose is good with me

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I've discovered is if I spend a little more time in a hot bath (10 or so minutes) I get no razor burns whatsoever... I can even shave without any shaving cream/foam...:wink:

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i found that using moisturiser after my shower prevents the bumps.

See how you go dude!:smile:

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't always shave so if its been awhile and the hair is getting long, I trim as close as I can with scissors first then shave as usual, rinse very well and finally use a good moisturizer.

If you still get razor burn you may be getting a reaction to the shaving cream or could be using a dull blade.

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Make shaving the last part of your shower, so your "junk" has had a long time to warm-up.

2. Use a moisterizing shave gel.

3. Be sure you have a new, sharp razor.

4. I use aloe vera gel afterwards and never get burns or irritation.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used water because i decided to randomly shave when i was high. hahaha it worked for me : )

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wants a good way to do it without getting red dots all the time days after?:mad:
I would not shave it. Try using one of creams that are out there. As you get older the hair will grow back faster and faster. Then you will wind up with a Lon Cheney penis. Yes a Wolf dick

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can generally shave everywhere no problem with just water, without shaving cream or anything, so this may just work for me... I really only get bumps around my crotch, but I find that if I soak in a bath and shave underwater, I get no irritation at all and cleanup is a lot easier.

What kind of razor works best? Should or shouldn't you use shaving cream?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I shaved the junk, I used Edge Moisturizing Shave Gel and, as everyone else said, shaved with the grain of the hair. One mistake several people have made is using an electric razor. BAD MOVE!! Electric razors pull the hair and often twist it which can result in ingrown hair and red dots. Also, if this is your first time, you will need to shave every day because there is nothing worse than a stubly penis.

Hope this helps.