Shaving your package

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ascetiq, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Ascetiq

Ascetiq Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any shaving tips for down there. I have become fairly used to it, but still get the occasional razor burn. Any good tricks to use? Any methods to make it look extra nice?

2. zgsnowrider

zgsnowrider New Member

I use my beard trimmer to neaten things up much to the pleasure of my women. Shaved the hair on the shaft of my cock once . . . never again - PAIN upon stubble growing in.

3. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    Hey,

I use Philips Bodygroom to trim my pubes neatly. As long as you use it carefully you won't hurt yourself, even though a regular razor blade can be useful to completely shave some of the pubic hair around the penis.

Either way, i've recently dicovered that feminine razor blades can be much more efficient to completely remove pubic hair 'cause they're not so damaging. I think that's because they're made for more sensitive skins.

Greetings.

:wink:

4. turnstall

turnstall New Member

Hey buddy, if you exfoliate with a scrubber and moisturize DAILY you won't get the bumps. I learned the hard way and if I miss one day doing that i can get bumps. Takes about two minutes more and I stay smooth.

5. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    Nice advice, too. :)

6. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

I shave the cock & balls weekly. Never had a problem with razor burn or bumps. I just lather up & give the shaving cream a few minutes to soften the stubble. Only trick is keeping the skin pulled taut when shaving a particular area. Been doing it for years with no problemo.

7. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just started trimming (not shaving - I don't want to look like a 12 year old), and I've found that even with a minor trim - just enough to neaten things up, but not really enough to be noticeable) and find I get itchy from it. Scared the hell out me at first, because my first thought was "there's no way I got crabs, is there?" Fortunately there wasn't. I think it's from the clipped hairs being sharper than the natural ones. And they get turned around and stick into the skin. I don't like it.

But the advice above to exfoliate is excellent. I started doing that on my neck a couple years back, and since then I no longer have little bump irritations from shaving.

My advice overall, though, is stop shaving your hairs. The bush makes the man. Why do you want to look like a 12 year old anyway? You're a man, damn it. Have the courage to look like one.

#7 joeweekend, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  8. talbhe

talbhe Member

I had mine lasered. very little maintenance required now

9. DAMP1

DAMP1 Active Member

Nair for men, just don't leave it on for too long - the upside is the hair grows back nice and soft and not stubly... do it about every 2 weeks (sack and crotch) - and trim the base with a shaver every couple-a-days.

10. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do shave for years, luv the smoothness of it.
    I just refresh it once or twice a week in the shower with shampoo, easy, never had problems with it. I use a simple bic type razor

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've hated shaving, plucking, waxing Nair-ing, - you name it - because of the stubbles and ingrowns. Then, 3 weeks ago I found pfb vanish. Now, I shave almost everyday and none of the problems have cropped up.

12. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a cock ring wearer, I do now shave on a weekly basis. It is essensial to me that I do as trapped hairs behind my cock ring can be very painfull :frown1: & I think it is more hygenic even though I shower at least once a day.
    I shave to just behind my cock ring and I do it 'dry' using a 3 blade disposable razor. The original supplier of the 3 blade type stopped stocking them & I went on to a 2 blader. I bought 3 packs of 10 so I would have approx 1 years supply, however they tend to leave small nicks that are very painfull.
    I have now found a new supplier of the 3 blade type and all is well again, I usualy get 3-4 shaves out of each before they need replacing.
    The advice on defoliating sounds a good idea, I'll try it.

13. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's some advice (although I don't ever approve of blokes completely shaving their genitals)....

use conditioner to lubricate the area, it softens the hairs and makes the razor glide much better.

14. DAMP1

DAMP1 Active Member

What is "pfb vanish" ?

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  16. ocolus8109

ocolus8109 Member

Maybe it's just the girls I hook up with or my area, but I've never heard anybody except guys on these boards say that a bush was attractive, even in the slightest. Literally every girl I've hooked up with or asked has said they think a bush is disgusting. I know my girl wont even come near it if I haven't shaved recently. Me and all my guy friends shave and I've never gotten anything but compliments.... but anyways.

I just use the lowest setting on my clippers if its been a while, and then shave with a three blade and shaving cream in the shower, then follow up with cortizone cream and never really get a red bump or itch.

Draft saved Draft deleted