Shaving

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thickandthick, Aug 26, 2008.

1. thickandthick

thickandthick New Member

Albums:
    Do guys like guys cock to be shaved?
    :confused22:

2. AG08

Gold Member

NO, I don't shave there at all. I think it looks creepy when a guy shaves himself in that area. He ends up looking like a pre-pubescent boy rather than a man. I prefer to leave mine in tact (with the odd trim here and there). It looks more masculine in my opinion.

3. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    its part of the regular clean up for me. Shave the shaft 2x a week, and trim the crotch area; just shave at the base of the cock; lets it stand out more when its not surrounded by a bush. Also shave the nutsack, taint and when I've really got the time or urge to be clean all over, shave my ass. Makes for easy clean up and is prepped in case someone wants to toss the salad.

4. lilbear

lilbear Member

Nope. Prefer the natural look.

5. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I have been shaving sense 1985. I started shaving my balls first because my hair would get snagged in my underwear and pull on me when I took them off. I later found that I liked the feel and look of it. It was severial years later I started shaving my shaft. I thought it looked great and loved the feel. I later began trimming my pubic hair and shaving some of the sides. I have had severial differant styles over the years shaving and trimming in differant ways but always kept my balls and shaft shaved smooth. I continued shaving and trimming closer and closer untill I was completely shaved smooth. I really enjoy the look and feel of it. I still keep my balls and shaft shaved but I let my pelvic pubes grow out just a little at a time and then trim and shave it back smooth again when it gets to be about 1/4" long.

My thigh hair has always been real short and stubbly. A few months ago I decided to shave my thighs. It felt soooooo good to get rid of the stuby hair that I now shave my thigh about once a week. My thigh hair was so short anyway that you can hardly tell the differance except that the feel smmth now instead of rough and prickly.

PS FYI I am a married male and I am not feminen at all. My wife also shaves and trims and enjoys how I groom my pubic hair.

6. slcnewlife64

slcnewlife64 New Member

Albums:
    I just shave my balls.

7. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

I won't shave my groin. Maybe trim it up a bit.

I don't want to look adolescent and the fuzz feels great when I get a breeze up my kilt. Makes my dick chub.

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Balls and shaft shaved, and I trim the bush when it gets too unruly.

9. malandro(growing)

malandro(growing) New Member

Yes!
    Hairless is always better

10. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was surprised to discover many bare pussies at the clothing optional beaches about 15 years ago. Found it to be quite erotic, but questioned the wisdom of males who chose to be hairless. Over the years, after observing more males keeping their pubic area trimmed/shaved, I decided to try it. Contrary to opinions that it makes one look boyish, I have experienced many compliments on my appearance. I freeball during the summer months, and the additional smooth feeling keeps me partially aroused.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

There's nothing quite like it, is there?

12. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shave & trim everything.

13. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    NONONO
    dont do it

shaved balls are ok though

14. whoknowes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Different opinions on this subject for sure... shave the boys and up the shaft and trim everything above.... nothing wrong with looking like a Man. No need to look like a boy either but thers a point when if it looks like Buckwheat's head then a little clean up is in order... :)

15. mitchmonkey

mitchmonkey New Member

Albums:
    Been shaving shaft, nutsack, taint, anus and ass crack with a maintenance trim on the bush for close to 20-years now. I'd say it's a clean look, not pubescent looking at all because my pubes are near natural, with the exception of a little trim and shaping around the sides. My thighs are lite haired, so I don't go there much. Anytime I shave the thigh area it breaks out bad, so I'm leaving it be and as I said, not much hair there anyway. (If anyone has a cure for shave break outs please let me know, I've tried a lot with no success to stop my thighs from errupting after contact with a blade or close trimmer).

The benefits, in addition to looking clean, I notice no hesitance on the part of tongues to eagerly lap around my balls, taint and anus enhancing oral pleasures. And, I find my balls go into hang mode more often after shaving for whatever reason. Before I shaved, or if I get lazy and let it grow in, my nuts stay tightened up and I, for one, like the feel of my nuts hanging and slapping during sex, of course until they rise to the occasion of expelling a load.

The only downside to shaving is the ever present nubs which start blooming within 24-hours and the occasional ingrown.

All that being said, I think the blessed are men with light sparse hair on their balls and a little tuft of hair just on the underside of their nut sack, hairless taint and ass all topped of with a nice plump of pubes on top with little to no thigh hair. I've always envied that natural clean look, which is handsomely masculine.

16. shaver7

shaver7 New Member

Albums:
    Love being shaved totally down there including ass crack. Love the look and the feel.

Draft saved Draft deleted