Shaving

curiousincanada

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, things are getting a bit crazy down there, and I'd like to trim it, but don't want the huge mess that it causes. Any tips for me? In the shower, the hair just stays everywhere. Thanks, new to shaving and hate how bushy it is now.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sit on the toilet and trim it there.
let the hair fall in the bowl.

Unlike your shower or sink, the toilet drains directly into a 4 inch line.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
yeah toilet seems like best idea. I've made a mess before, but those lint roller things for clothes picked it up perfectly.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Purchase a rechargeable battery operated hair trimmer with an adjustable head for length. They can be bought at reasonable prices nowadays, and you can drop your trimmed pubes into the toilet bowl as previously suggested.

trojo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Greetings beloved, I shave too and there's no real way around hair falling somewhere. I use electric clippers, so afterwards, I gather up all of the bulky hair with my hands and disgard in garbage and then I wet some toliet paper and handy-wipe it right up all at one time and your done in 2 steps.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i use an electric hair trimmer, and i usually stand over a small trash bin and let gravity take care of the rest. there will inevitably be bits of hair that don't make it into the bin, and for those i use a damp paper towel, as mentioned above.

i also try and shower right afterwards to make sure all of the loose hair is gone. water pressure is your friend when dealing with loose hairs.

D_Trevor Truncheon

Experimental Member
Media
I use an electric clipper to trim things in the shower stall before I shower. The hairs end up on the stall floor and get neatly rinsed away during the shower. I then shave my cock & balls closer in the shower.