Shaving

ORCABOMBER: Well, now that starts a new debate, "Is it better for women to shave downstairs or men!" :D

ORCABOMBER: Sorry, I'd have to lick her hairs off...

Hmmm, maybe that's a bit sick. ;D

mekkler: I shaved and trimmed 'down there' ever since I had anything to shave and trim. Let me be more specific, I trim my pubic hair to about a quarter inch using an electric trimmer with an attachment. I like my balls to be completly smooth, and for that I use a disosable razor and water. The reason I do all that is because I think it just looks better, neat and tidy as it were.

aj2181: I don't trim or shave, I'm comfortable with it. I have a really hairy chest and stomach I dont trim or shave it either.

ORCABOMBER: Tell you one thing, got hairy cheast and arms as well, but still occasionally shave downstairs...weird!

aj2181: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=youth;num=1036197448;start=45#48 date=01/22/03 at 23:24:13]Tell you one thing, got hairy cheast and arms as well, but still occasionally shave downstairs...weird! [/quote]

I agree. Thats why I've never trimed my pubs.

ORCABOMBER: Just one thing, erm, is that through personal preferance, or because you just don't like the overall look of the thing, or maybe they all mean the same thing?

Altough come to think of it, I aint shaving the rest of me for NO BODY! ;D

chipster: Orca,

You may choose not to shave any of your body hair, but if you ever have surgery, you may get shaved wherever is appropriate.   I had hernia surgery a few years ago.  When I woke up, I was smooth from the navel down...
didn't like the look or the itchy-ness as it grew back.  So, having tried it involuntarily,  I won't be shaving down there.  Hope you never have to try it, as I did.

ORCABOMBER: :( I hope I don't have to go through that either.

hung: Shaving at the base of the penis is a must. I have used condoms for years and this makes the removal of same very pleasant. Before I shaved I had hairs getting rolled up in the condom base and this caused unneeded pain after sexual activity. While I trim near the base of the penis, I also shave the balls. Makes them nice and smooth and increases the pleasure of massage during sexual activity. Thanks.

bigmike11: I never trim or shave anything. Why would I want to trim off my hair? It's part of being a man for me. Plus I'm hairy as fuck, so it wouldn't be easy to keep it neat. ;D

Dick_Short: Last november, RPNFbyWIJ asked: "Is a razor necessary? Couldn't one just go use some Nair or something?" Dreamer reported that he had left Nair on for 5 minutes and acquired a white, hairless patch.

I, on the advice of another guy online, have for a few years happily used a thick lotion called Magic Fragrant Cream Shave Razorless Beard Remover to remove the hair from my balls. One source is www.texasbeautysupply.com. It's intended to take off black guys' beards without causing ingrown hairs (as shaving can do when that hair is very curly). It *will* burn if left on too long--never very badly, but then I've never missed the timing by much. I'd start with the minimum 6 minutes and work up to the maximum 9.

After I'd bought it locally and before I found it again on line, I tried some variety of Nair. It was almost totally ineffective.

I should note that I'm neither young (at 55) or hung (at 4.5" with balls to match). I don't see why that would make any difference, except in the amount of product used.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I actually trimmed around my bush and balls. I didn't have a razor so I fidgeted through the bathroom drawers and found some hair clippers.

Actually, for doing a quick job on it, my bush looks neater and my balls are smooth. One word of advice: take your time especially around the balls. I was clipping at a few stray hairs and accidentally knicked some of the scrotum skin (where it wrinkles a lot) -- bled quite a bit. Ouch!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=youth;num=1036197448;start=45#56 date=03/02/03 at 20:04:54]Ouch![/quote]

I think everyone else just winced thinking about it!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really think BigMike has the right approach. He says he is hairy and leaves it that way. Some smooth guys want to be hairy, some hairy smooth.
A natural trim can enhance but (I realise it is a personal decision) to me no pubes results in something that looks like a plucked chicken especially if your hairy every where else.....Balance

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't shave.
don't like the shaved look.
Had to really let go of that with my last
bf, who always, always shaved.
Hairy is a turnon for me.