Shaving

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Michael Hardthing, Aug 22, 2009.

1. D_Michael Hardthing

D_Michael Hardthing Account Disabled

I've just started shaving my pubes for the first time. The upper half was easy as hell, but when it came time to shave the pubes on my sack it was hard and kind of scary. Any of you guys have suggestions on how to make it easier for me?

2. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

get them soft in a hot shower, dont shave with a hardon, it makes your balls skin tight.use plenty of soap and go slow.

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I would say exactly the opposite. Trim as much as you can with a scissors of course then shave with a Mach 3 or 4 blade razor for a very close shave. I shaved the first time in the bath tub in warm water (shaving underwater) but pulling the skin taut as you go along. From then on I've used Veet for the top but continue to shave my balls. Good luck with it.... let us know how it goes.

4. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I've been shaving my balls for a long time, and this is the technique I've found to be most successful.

I usually shave in the shower, getting my cock and balls wet and warm first. Then use a good gel type shaving cream on your balls and shaft, leaving it on for a minute or two before shaving. I normally shave the shaft first, them move to my balls.

Grab your ball sack between your balls and cock, squeezing slightly to tighten the skin over your balls. Then shave with s new sharp razor while keeping the skin pulled tight over your balls. To shave the rest of my sack I just pull my balls away from my body and shave the part that was covered with my hand while shaving my balls.

Sometimes my girlfriends shave my shaft and balls, and some of them have gotten very good at it. I don't find that it's a problem to have an erection as this actually makes shaving the shaft easier.

I just trim my bush with scissors and don't shave because I don't like to be totally bald.

Good luck

-Ranger

5. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always shave in the shower. The hot water loosens the sack so I can pull the sack skin taunt and move it around as needed to shave better. The shaft is never a problem. Also the more times you shave the easier and less scary it becomes for you. I also suggest the Fusion razor.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Put on one of those stretchy rubber cock rings and get yourself hard and your balls as tight as possible and it's a whole lot easier.

7. D_Michael Hardthing

D_Michael Hardthing Account Disabled

Thanks guys a lot of ideas. Gonn try them all out

8. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me the tighter the skin on my balls the better. Loose skin/balls increase possibility of nicks and cuts.

Maybe it's because of my hair type, or because I've been doing it for so long but I find wetting the hair makes for more difficult shaving than dry hair shaved with a dry razor.

Then again, I'm usually shaving it at the first sign of stubble. For an initial grooming might be best to follow the above.

9. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I shave in the shower with either a shaving gel or just use a lot of soap suds up well. Pulling the balls taut is required to create as smooth a surface as possible. I don't recall ever nicking myself on the balls where you would expect it to happen the most.

My wife loves my smooth balls and greatly appreciates not having the hair in the way.... or at least she did when we had sex... which isn't too often anymore... but that's another story.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I think shaving dry is much better. Maybe because I've been doing it for so long? Don't know.. I pull the skin tight and use a Mach 3 or Fusion razor. I do this a few times a week and keep things nice and smooth. On the top, VEET! keeps it very smooth for about a week and never any itching.

11. jodude

jodude New Member

Albums:
    Trim first as close as you can get. Take a hot shower, then shave with hot water in a bowl and lather up your cock but make sure you can see what you're doing. I find being really hard makes it easier - tight skin=a flatter surface to work with.

12. eurotop40

Gold Member

Use Vichy epilating cream!

13. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Shave while bone dry with a good quality razor. Ball hair is nothing like the whiskers on your face.

14. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently shaved myself down there, shaft and bush. I thought that when you shave it would make me sweat less down there or it wouldn't smell as musky. Turns out its the exact opposite. Since i've shaved I sweat more often down there and it's like 10x muskier than before. Anyone else had this happen?

15. eurotop40

Gold Member

No

16. drgirth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I shave every other day, always in the shower, with either plenty of soap or shaving gel. Been doing it for years. My one addition to this thread is to use a ladies' razor. It is better suited for the contours of your crotch than a man's face razor.

And I don't sweat down there. If you're smelling it more once you've shaved it's because the hair was trapping the scent. Bury your face in it and you'd know.

Draft saved Draft deleted