shaving

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

I think I'm gonna shave bald to surprise my GF. But, I'm not very good at shaving my pubes, and still have scars from ingrown hairs! I plan on doing it right this time, so any advice?

thanks!

B_BigShoot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never got razor burn or ingrown hairs... but a couple minutes under a warm shower and a new razor should do it. BTW there's only one razor I let near my gingerbread... i think its the gillette mach 3 razor (not sure) but it was protective wires that run perpendicular to the blades so there's no way any skin can get caught! look closely at the razor head when you buy em and you'll see what I mean...:cool:

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
warm the skin first
let the lather sit for a minute or two
shave with the grain of hair... not against
moisturize afterwards to prevent ingrowns

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, I would suggest not to shave but to use epilating cream (Vichy is what you can use without getting burned). This way, when the hair regrows, the stubbles will have soft endings and not cause ingrown hair.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi,

I think I'm gonna shave bald to surprise my GF. But, I'm not very good at shaving my pubes, and still have scars from ingrown hairs! I plan on doing it right this time, so any advice?

thanks!
all the advice you got is good. just wanted to say that shaved equipment looks awesome to me, whatever others may think!

Kid_Ego

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i shave the 'nads every day or just about, in the shower.. I use a Shick Quattro too, with hair conditioner as shave cream.. and just before getting out of the shower while still wet, I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel (green lid for no 'unmanly' scent) and liberally apply a quarter-sized amount to the whole area..... towel off as normal, just not too forceful down there to wipe it all away.. You will like the result, not too greasy feeling with the Gel, and after a few days you WILL notice you never get an ingrown hair or blemish again.. I get comments on how soft and smooth I am to my partners.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

from a female perspective (I like to think I know how get my puss REAL smooth!), I use a battery powered intimate shaver, first I use a trimmer to get the hairs as short as possible then use the intimate shaver with medicated talc. It takes a bit longer but the results are superb and I never have issue with ingrown hairs, plus the buzzing razor helps pass the time!!

Hope this helps

K x

Attachments

Groter

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved it all off a couple of days ago and i must say that it feels really nice!
used to always trim but now i'll definitely shave it all off more often!

Some shaved pics are in my gallery if you feel like checking them out:cool:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Using a good shaving oil to keep a barrier between the blades and the skin and keep the skin protected after shaving. And remember to really exfoliate afterwards as the hair grows back to prevent ingrown hairs.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a personal preference issue. I like the look and feel of a moderately trimmed bush, cock & balls. I'm a man, I'm hairy and I like that. My GFs agree. I'd feel weird at the gym shaven.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I keep my pubes nearty trimmed but I won't shave them off. I had mine shaved once when I had to have surgery and that was the most awful itching I have ever had when the hair started to grow back after a couple of days. I think guys who shave everything off down there look like pre-pubescent boys. Totally shaved down there is a total turn off for me. I am not a pedophile...I like men who like like men! LOL

Also, I thought shaving down there was a gay thing...really suprised to see so many of you str8 guys are doing it.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I keep my pubes nearty trimmed but I won't shave them off. I had mine shaved once when I had to have surgery and that was the most awful itching I have ever had when the hair started to grow back after a couple of days. I think guys who shave everything off down there look like pre-pubescent boys. Totally shaved down there is a total turn off for me. I am not a pedophile...I like men who like like men! LOL

Also, I thought shaving down there was a gay thing...really suprised to see so many of you str8 guys are doing it.

Yeah I think shaving it all off is a bit weird, but balls and around the base of your cock is good. Trim the rest.

Have you seen much straight pr0n? Loads of the guys in it are shaved totally clean.