Shaving

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Ranald DeDoinker, Oct 11, 2009.

1. D_Ranald DeDoinker

D_Ranald DeDoinker New Member

I've shaved my pubes before, but it always seems to go wrong. Does anyone have tips for shaving my pubes or anything? I plan on shaving fairly soon.

2. ArkNebradia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Define "wrong." lol

I'd never shave my pubes, because I know that area has a tendency to get ingrown hairs, which are neither sexy, nor do they feel too good.

If you don't like hair down there, take some electric clippers, and set it on its lowest setting, and go to town. It wont be as close as shaving with, say, a razor, but its certainly much better for your skin, and much better looking, in my opinion.

3. monsieurartois

monsieurartois New Member

Clippers seem kind of dangerous to me when shaving the balls. The skin isn't flat there (at least for me), it's basically goosebumpy with a little bump for each hair follicle. More so when chilly, but even when warm it still looks to me like it invites an accident.

A razor also sounds like a squirmy situation, but I've heard people say a razor is actually better for that. Guys who shave everything, what do you think?

4. D_Hezekiah Jeptha Cockerham

i've been shaving a good portion of the last decade. a mach 3 is the best option.

Draft saved Draft deleted