Shaving

Spork

1st Like
Media
If they're really, really long, scissors will work OK to tame the most unruly parts.

The easiest way is to get a beard trimmer with one of those adjustable guards -- but if you don't have a beard, it's hard to explain why you have one!

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shaving does have it's advantages by making your dick look bigger (but most of the people here don't have to worry about that) However I have done it before and I can tell you it can itch like hell, plus the razor stubble and bumps.

Triming is a good alternative and more guys trim that you'd think.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by lokican@Apr 25 2005, 11:15 AM
Shaving does have it's advantages by making your dick look bigger (but most of the people here don't have to worry about that) However I have done it before and I can tell you it can itch like hell, plus the razor stubble and bumps.

[post=304625]Quoted post[/post]​

Trim em!!!! at your age you may be naked in the gym showers and subject to some ridicule from the other guys if u are completely shaved

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still say do what you feel you want to do. If others make fun of ya, just give em a smug look and be all "at least I got pubes to shave." Just don't let them bother ya brah.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by lokican@Apr 25 2005, 02:15 PM

[post=304625]Quoted post[/post]​

Shaving usually itches when you go against the grain. If you go WITH the direction the hair grows--you shouldn't have any problems--this will mean changing the directionof the razor several times. I shave weekly using a Women's Venuis Devine and have never had razor burn or stubble itch.

Do what makes you feel comfy (As surferboy said).

Pappy

Media
get a beard and moustache trimmer. Wal Mart sell one for about 15 bucks that has and adjustable guide for trimming. Works great too, I use one myself from time to time.

vega

1st Like
Media
I've been shaing for years and never thought about th size thing. Guess that makes sense. Not really a concern.

For advice though if you want to shave start soon, go slow, start with shaving with the growth of the hair against after you get used to shaving, shave often, use lotion afterwards, use a new rasor and be careful.

Good luck kids nothing wrong with shaving or trimming.