Shaving

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by freeballinswimdude@May 19 2005, 11:23 AM
Hey I was just wondering is it better to be natural, shaved, or just maintained.
any input would be great.
[post=312780]Quoted post[/post]​

Why would any real masuculine guy want to shave his pubes? I can understand a trim of a real bush, but shaving it all off no way.

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
I think it is up to whoever's bush it is. Personally, I like it hairy, but sometimes they get in the way during masturbation, so I trim. But I think that you should just go with wut feels comfortable.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I trim mine, I don't like the look of it all wild down there. My balls are naturally almost smooth, so I shave them because if I don't they just look scraggly. My bush doesn't get really wild, but I just like it to be kept nice and neat.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trim pubes

shave balls

trim/shave chest

wax back

wax crack

trim legs

trim arm pits

shave face

trim head

pluck eyebrows

im just your average low maintenece guy.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to keep my face shaved. On some rare occasions, trim the pubes back slightly. Super-sharp objects close to the jewels? No fucking way! I think guys with shaved pubes look too weird, I guess I relate that to little boys in the back of my mind - a real turn-off. I'm kinda fond of the fuzz, anyway.

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
low maintaince, lol! that sounds good though. i used to shave down there every once in a while, lately though i started sugaring. in case you don't know, it's just like waxing only better. i love the way it feels all smooth. also i think that other guys look better trimmed or shaved. lucky for me my b/f agrees, if he didn't like it i woudln't force him to though. i'm not THAT picky :)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by freeballinswimdude@May 19 2005, 01:23 PM
Hey I was just wondering is it better to be natural, shaved, or just maintained.
any input would be great.
[post=312780]Quoted post[/post]​

As far as aesthetics, complete shave is a bit peculiar looking, but if you look at the super studs in movies, they display their wares to best advantage by removing some hair just above junction of dick and pubic area, probably all from the ball sack and some of the growth that extends too far from the main pubic area -- then find a site where people like you and me would have a picture -- big difference in the dick presentation when it is buried in a giant steel wool pad. I would say trim all the area above the dick especially if you can braid it, maybe shave the sack if your partner likes to suck on your balls and not get all that hair in the mouth, a bit above where dick meets body to give a more enhanced size look and in addition down the shaft to as far as your mate may want to engorge him/herself on your dick and maybe an occasional shave in outlying regions if your pubes cover the size of home plate at your local ball field.

Some have complained about ingrown hair problems on the ball sack, there are shaving powders that seem to help in that regard and some regions may need very regular shaving if you start to keep the prickly stubble under control.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am naturally smooth. I shave my pubes (above cock to ass crack) weekly.

Why?

1. It makes things look bigger.

2. It makes me look like a big smooth piece of chocolate.

3. It feels good.

4. Neither my wife not BF want a mouth full or hair.

5. I like it.

I appreciate a hairy man. My BF is hairy. He still shaves his balls and trims his pubes.

To each his own.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Lex@May 20 2005, 05:35 PM
I am naturally smooth. I shave my pubes (above cock to ass crack) weekly.

Why?

1. It makes things look bigger.

2. It makes me look like a big smooth piece of chocolate.

3. It feels good.

4. Neither my wife not BF want a mouth full or hair.

5. I like it.

I appreciate a hairy man. My BF is hairy. He still shaves his balls and trims his pubes.

To each his own.
[post=313253]Quoted post[/post]​

I know your comments were meant to be taken seriously, but the thought of getting a hair in the mouth when consuming chocolate has got to be one of the funniest analogies I have read in a long time. Suppose I would have to second your thoughts but substitute white chocolate but a hair on white chocolate is not much more disgusting than hairless white chocolate.

Strange Person: Personally, I like shaving because of the way it feels. I used to trim which was alright too, but I prefer shaving. I'm not really picky as to what others do with their pubic hair though.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys.

I'm on the hairy side - chest, legs, arms, and ass. (Pretty much everywhere except for by back)

When I started working out heavily, I noticed that most of the other guys at the gym were shaving their chests. It shows off the muscle definition better.

I gave it a try and liked the look. It started with with just my abs. Then, like crack cocaine, I got hooked. I was shaving my chest as well. It helped make my pecs and nipples really stand out.

Where do you stop? Next my pubic hair was wisked off. Then it got weird. I started on my legs, underarms, and ass. I started shaving my head too.

When I first started, I was concerned that people would think I was vain so I did it in private. After a while, I was shaving in the gym shower - in front of God and everyone.

With this much hair removal, the razor work got to be too much trouble so I tried Nair. I think my body hair was too course so I needed to clean-up with a razor.

The next step (like moving from cocaine to heroin) was to advance to waxing. It looks great, gets you totally smooth, and lasts for weeks. The downside is that you have to pay someone to rip the hair out of your body with hot wax. I still took care of my pubes and ass crack with a razor. I had more maintenance routines than my girlfriend. I had to use skin exfoliants (all over) to keep the ingown hairs to a minimum.

One day, I got fed up and decided to let it all grow back. I quit cold trukey. This was WAY too much trouble. Today, I still keep my head and balls shaved and trim my pubes back some.

I have to say, having been both hairy and smooth, I still like the smooth look, but it's not even close to being worth the effort. I've accepted the hair and lerned to live with it. My current girlfriend relly like the hairy chest and I think it haas a more masculine look.

So.... if you want the smooth look try it. If you've just got a little patch of hair between your pecs, it will be easy. But, if you're hairy....good luck!

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
I've trimmed the pubes a couple of times, just to keep the condoms from ripping the hair out like a bad wax job. OUCH.. I've shaved my back and ass crack too, but I haven't mastered that trick yet. Anyone have any suggestions for how to shave where you cant see?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Str8Man@May 28 2005, 06:24 PM
I've trimmed the pubes a couple of times, just to keep the condoms from ripping the hair out like a bad wax job. OUCH.. I've shaved my back and ass crack too, but I haven't mastered that trick yet. Anyone have any suggestions for how to shave where you cant see?
[post=315820]Quoted post[/post]​

You shave your own back? Ouch! Dude, you are brave (and/or full of scars). The back is a great place to get waxed. The nerve endings there are few and far between so it's about the least painful place. Give it a try.