shaving

D_Clit Eastwood

Just Browsing
Media
not sure if i should shave off all my pubic hair and ball hair. is it itchy and how long does it take take to grow back? is it gay? i swim so i cant be to hairy as it shows through my swimming trunks!! should i or not?

brtdrkc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think fully shaved pubes is creepy. I do a #3 clipper to the pubes and shave the balls. It doesn't itch.

and grow up with the "is it gay ?" comment.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave frequently balls and shaft. With an electric shaver no risk of any cuts, bleeding. Norelco BodyGroomer works well for me. Use plenty of talcum powder.

As I always state when answering these shave or not to shave queries, no pubes in teeth while being given a BJ plus no yanking or pain at condom removal time. Seems quite plain to me that these are at least two good reasons, plus impression of greater size is made, and gives opportunity to play with my balls if shaving. No itch when your into this for a few days.

TADA ! All for now. Good luck.:redface:

hugs from,
tallandhung

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when did grooming become a GAY trait??? You say you are a swimmer; well as a former swimmer in high school / college and the marines as well as a tri-athlete I still shave and it has had no bearing on my sexuality. Although it does make it more susceptible to touch and is more sensitive during sex it also offers a no unwanted hair for my lovers / partners.

Check out my profile to see for yourself the results. Just so you know I shave every other day and suffer from no itch or ingrown hair.

shave….

Ninja81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know many swimmers who have a full bush. I recommand trimming your pubes to half their normal lenght, with a good clipper, and shaving your balls with Gillette's Pro-Glide Fusion. Works wonderfully.

french306

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, trim your pubes for neatness and shave your balls...for the pleasure of playin with em after!! Nothing gay about it -- heaps of straights get into the shaving action..

Have fun

Ninja81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how long does it take to grow back so you cant tell you've shaved?
That varies from one guy to another, depending on your metabolism or something like that.

Nice job, for a first time. But you trimmed a bit too short, IMO. Keep it a bit longer and thicker.

M40sumthng

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have shaved the shaft, balls and "undercarriage" and have closely trimmed the rest for several yearrs. I recently began shaving completely smooth and so far, I really like the look and the feel. The maintenance has been less that I expected and I am anxious to see what reactions I get when we go to nude beaches and resorts this summer.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, you didn't say how much hair you have around there. I'm not a fan of the "adolescent" look myself, but I did convince my man to shave once. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed out loud, but oh lord, it looked like someone was shining a flashlight on his stuff. Seriously, he shaved all around it, but he has more hair than an alpaca, and it just didn't go together.

He does keep it trimmed neatly now, but never shaved it again.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
not sure if i should shave off all my pubic hair and ball hair. is it itchy and how long does it take take to grow back? is it gay? i swim so i cant be to hairy as it shows through my swimming trunks!! should i or not?
Yes, it's totally gay. If you're not gay already, it will turn you gay, and what could be worse than that? :rolleyes: