1. qwerasdf1949

qwerasdf1949 New Member

Albums:
    Can i shave around penis without getting rash and without itching?

2. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

You'll get a rash the first few times. I've been shaving for a couple of years and I don't get the post shave rash anymore.

3. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ya same here. first few times will itch like hell. dont use a disposable they tare the skin like crazy. Use a good raisor.

4. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I think it depends on your type of hair and your skin. From the first time I shaved mine I have never had a rash and never any itching. Clip the long hair first, then shave with a high quality sharp razor.

5. illinigradman

illinigradman Member

You might get a little itching the first 2-3 times but it goes away. I can't say I have ever "itched like hell" I did when I first started but now I never do. I just do it in the shower so everything is good and soft and lots of lubrication. I agree, use a good razor. Also a little skin moisturizer over it the first few times will help. Enjoy the new look. Hope you like it.

6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I never get any rash or itching anymore either. I do use a disposable razor - a 3 blade one and gel shaving cream. You should also moisturize with cream afterwards too.

7. D_Gawtley Goodstones

always shave with the direction of the hair growth

8. houtx48

Gold Member

go hairy, dizzy queens

9. permit1971

permit1971 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I use hydrocortisone cream after every shave, you will never have bumps or itch again, and I shave every day.

10. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    I shave in the shower with a decent quality ladies razor. Little chance of nicks with those. I don't use any lube or cream, just the water running down my bod. No issues whatsoever.

11. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

I use the Norelco Body Groomer and have never had a burn. But it doesn't get as close as a shaver. The few times I have tried to actually shave, I got ingrown hairs and the last thing I want is zits on my balls

12. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    It's best to moisturize your pubic area first, and then lather up with a non-irritating gel and use a fresh razor...doing it the in shower prevents the rash...but it sure grows back fast! Need to shave every third day not to get stubble.

13. Elmer86

Gold Member

Albums:
    How does it feel when ur shaved?

14. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Smooth and sensual. Girls have commented they like sucking on a smooth cock rather than a hairy cock.

15. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    "manscaping" is probably best...keep it nice and trim with smooth balls.

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I started shaving several years ago when I had a lady friend who strongly preferred hair-free cock and balls. Thought I'd quit the practice when she moved away but, after letting the hair grow back I found that I really missed the baby-smooth ball skin so I've been doing it ever since.

I always shave in the shower and use one of the battery powered razors that vibrate the multi-bladed cutting head back and forth to enhance their cutting efficiency. I find that gives an extremely close shave while applying little or no pressure.

One of the best lathers for a close shave on sensitive skin is a cream that's called Cremo™. It only takes a tiny dollop of the stuff and after you think you've shaved it all off a wet massaging of the skin brings it back to life. If you apply too much it can take quite a while to rinse it all off, but getting it all off isn't particularly important as it's a soothing cream in its own right.

Permit1971 mentioned using hydrocortisone cream to avoid getting bumps and itches. It also has another benefit as it acts as a skin astringent, which markedly reduces the risk of an emerging hair ingrowing.

I have also used the single head rotary electric shavers (such as Seiko makes) shaving dry with baby powder and that results in a very close shave. The blade on those needs to be adjusted up into the foil very closely or a tiny bit of skin can protrude through the foil's hole just far enough to get nicked. But properly adjusted they definitely give a close, comfortable shave. I also have one of the aforementioned Norelco™ units and it gives a close, comfortable shave. But the shaving foil has trimming blades on each side of it so you have to be careful not to be raking your balls with the blades.

After I had been shaving for a while I noticed a small cyst on the skin of my shaft and, in the sun with a magnifying glass, I was able to see that it was due to an ingrown hair. So I took a small sewing needle, blunted the end slightly on a hard Arkansas stone and was able to fish the hair out of the cyst and it went away in a matter of days. A few months later it happened again, with the same end result. Those two skin blemishes were on the top of my dick and easily spotted. But some time later I discovered a large cyst on the underside of my shaft down near the scrotal skin. It was out of sight to the extent that I never discovered until it had grown large enough to be obvious to the touch. I was able to fish that hair out as well, but the cyst persisted for months before finally going away for good. It never occurred to me to document the damned thing by taking a picture of it while it was at its peak but the first two pics attached here show what it looked like a month later. The last pic was taken more than two months after I discovered the cyst. Ingrown hairs on your genitals are a good thing to avoid.

So after it had fully healed I saw my regular physician for an annual physical and wanted to get her advice on the threat of ingrown hairs from genital shaving. But it was an awkward subject to raise and I wasn't sure how to bring it up during the exam. Fortunately their standard form that I filled out before the exam had, under male issues, "Sore on Penis" so I just checked the box and let the Dr. bring up the subject. When she did I told her that if she could just tell me that shaving genitals was a stupid thing to do and was going to cause medical issues I was sure that my lady friend would relent and let me go back to a natural, hirsute state. But instead she told me about the hydrocortisone cream and also suggested using an Aveeno™ cream called Positively Smooth. That cream had follicle growth inhibitors that slow the hair's rate of growth and she said that when used regularly over time it would also cause the hairs to become finer. Both the local Walgreens and Walmart carried the stuff so I used it for several years and did notice, on the rare occasions when I didn't shave for a while, that the hairs on my penile shaft were getting finer. But then the stuff disappeared from the shelves and I've not used it in a couple of years. I had looked for it on the 'net but every source I could find showed it to be out of stock. I did a search just now and found that it is supposed to still be available and that Aveeno™ also has a Positively Smooth shaving gel. So I'm thinking I'll try to get some on-line and go back to using it.

Good luck in achieving baby-smooth genitals, I certainly enjoy mine. And a number of my partners, both men and women, have commented that they like it as well.

Attached Files:

17. D_jygb7898o

D_jygb7898o New Member

One easy thing to do that helps, is right after shaving, splash the shaved area with cold water. That helps to close the pores right away... this also works for shaving of your neck or face!
    Finn

18. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

Bodygroom Ultimate dude, google it. All ull need to keep being smooth N trimmed.

Draft saved Draft deleted