Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
depends what PEOPLE you mean... but surely....
there is a bigger chance that people will think your gay because you shaved your whole body, if you tell or show them that you shaved your whole body :)

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Why would you want to shave your body? Are you a man or what? Men have beards, hair on their chests (and backs), hair on their balls and sometimes on the shaft, on their arms and legs. I say act like a man, proudly display that body hair and stop wanting to be a sissy candy-ass metrosexual!
The neighbor kid (who is 19 and hairy) shaves his legs because his girlfriend likes it better. I think it makes him look like a pansy. Don't shave it. Shave your face if you want, but leave the rest alone.

Blondie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn I hate Seinfeld. But anyway, as a woman I do like shaved. I'm not saying shave your legs and arms. But at least keep things trimmed, don't be a hairy gorilla.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I shave my penis. As a dedicated condom user for over 29 years I keep the hair shaved on my rod. Makes it much more pleasant to roll of the condom. Additionally, I trim the hairs near the base of the penis for the same reasons. No need to remove my other body hair, but there are times when shaving is indeed proper.

D

deleted23526

I think its all a matter or preference nd culture. A lot of men in Turkey i hear shave and it has nothing to do with masculinity. At the same time i have seen some women with more facial hair that men. Being a man is really a state of being not the fake macho image portrayed.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave everything from the neck down. I do it because I like the smooth (shaved) look. Shaving various parts of one's body is a personal decision, and you should decide for yourself. One good thing about hair it will grow back, so if you decide to shave your body and don't like the results, need not to worry the hair will grow back.

Give shaving a try....you will not know if you like it until you try it. No one has ever asked me about my shaved arms and legs, and only a few friends know that I shave everything, and those I told.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll think you're Gay! For swimming competitively I have shaved arms, legs, and chest for a few years; and I'm over it. The whole Gay shaving thing is more an homage to the culture of youth than any other aesthetic or the BS I hear from guys about feeling cooler -- you're not a fuckin musk ox!

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't consider it "Gay" if you shaved your body...girls like guys that keep it clean so most likely the guys that might call you gay would quickly stop once they see you walking around with attractive females.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had to I do not think I would! I feel lucky no hair on arms and legs naturally (like dad). Face, chest and pubic har none on shaft or on my balls. And I thank the lord none on the BACK either. I like a man with hair on his chest turn on to me. The trend of shaving everything to me made me think I LIKE MEN NOT BOYS! :rolleyes:

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thats a pretty rude generalization...sissy candy-ass metrosexual? Times have changed, get over your stupid ideas and keep your rude ass opinions to yourself

Golfbuddy said:
Why would you want to shave your body? Are you a man or what? Men have beards, hair on their chests (and backs), hair on their balls and sometimes on the shaft, on their arms and legs. I say act like a man, proudly display that body hair and stop wanting to be a sissy candy-ass metrosexual!
The neighbor kid (who is 19 and hairy) shaves his legs because his girlfriend likes it better. I think it makes him look like a pansy. Don't shave it. Shave your face if you want, but leave the rest alone.

Nate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, are you Gay?
i know i am and i don't shave, i trim. thinking of a man shaved, is such a turn on *Drool.... Wips up* ahhhh.....

LoveLoveSugar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow "Golf Buddy" that a grotesquely closed minded view, perhaps you should consider the fact that some of the people on this site are a bit more accepting of something as minor as shaving, Its time to get back to the right century and keep your low brow comments to yourself. Thought Id bring that up.

bizzibill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why does it matter if people think you are gay?

Try shaving cock and balls - the smooth effect is incredible: just thinking about it, well actually doing it....