Shaving

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
Well, I hate to have razor bumps in my pubic area. And I wondered what you use to shave down there to keep it smooth without bumps. Lately I've seen Nacho Vidal shaving as it was nothing, see here http://play114.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CeCk4FrUbD9&cl=2jPBNjLSDgJ&a=200606121925_rreb&b=zIYz9tzD019.

Wonder what he did use to get it that clean without cuts or bumps later on.

regards

It always amazes me when men at my gym shave in the sauna or steam room !
They must have tough skins as my face would be like "Hellraiser" ....

ems

Just Browsing
Media
lots of soap os shampoo....it works for me....once you get used to shaving down there, it will abe a breeze!!!

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Any guy that would shave his balls that quickly is crazy! Shaving my face is bad enough, have wondered what my balls would look like shaved but would not be a quick as this guy

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been shaving for years, too long to remember. I use regular shaving gel, not cream. The gel is thicker and spreads out better, of course unscented is best, the additive for the scent stings a bit.

A gel with Aloe is great as well. The first few times is very akward indeed, you should try to trim the long hairs first with a small pair of scissors, very slowly and carefully.

The hair collects fast on the razor, so keep rinsing often and use a pivoting head multi-blade razor to go around all the curves and angles. If I spend too much time on my testicles I know I'll get razor burn, so just a few strokes there is all it takes. The shaft and surrounding groin areas are easy to master.

If your just getting started, once every 4-5 days will keep you clean, then once you become more adapt, once a week to 10 days is good. After shaving I use a nice hand lotion all over the bare skin, being very liberal, and I very seldom have any problems.

For those that haven't tried it, you don't know what your missing. The first time you're bare and you have sex ,you're feeling sensations you never thought you would feel previuosly. Incredible ! The skin on your testicles and shaft is very tough, I've never once cut through, but I take my time, it's never a race . Try it !!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another thing to keep in mind is that moistening the area you're going to shave with a very warm (read: almost hot) washcloth wringed out helps. Do it for several minutes. It causes the hair follicle to expand and soften, making it easier to cut and leaves the hair much closer to the skin. And it moistens the skin too, so that any shaving product you put on will have more lubricity (it's a word the Aramis people told us to use when describing their 900 shave cream).

Absolutely do not use anything with menthol or fragrance as these may cause razor bumps, and don't use after-shave on your crotch either. Products with aloe or lanolin should be helpful.

Use a moisturizer with aloe or other emollients to keep moisture in that area, at least for the first few days. The hair down there did keep moisture in the region. Dry skin is more likely to get irritated.

NOW, I have a question... Does anyone know a good depillatory (hair remover) that is safe to use on sensitive skin like your groin and cock? If I could just foam the hair away, I'd be in heaven... slick-as-a-baby's-bottom heaven!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The best way to shave my balls is completely dry - it works a treat and there is nothing like a big pair of low hangers in a long loose shaved sac!

Franky

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men have body hair, get used to it. Women have body hair, let them shave. I want a man nt girly man. I'll take the hair.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't use soap, that dries your skin out, which makes it more susceptible to breaking open and getting pimples, razor bumps, ingrowns. same with shampoo.

for that matter, don't even use shaving cream.

if you can't shave with just water and a razor (it's really not all that hard), use some sort of ex foliating cream the day before you plan to shave and then right before you do as well, to help get rid of any excess dry, dead skin, and help raise existent ingrowns and razor bumps to go away.

When you shave, apply conditioner to the area instead of shaving cream. trust me on this one. it works for shaving your head too (the one on your shoulders! ;p). while simultaneously providing a much better lubricant to protect your skin from initial cuts, it also helps keep your skin moisturized afterwards to help prevent future razor bumps, ingrowns and pimples. if you can, try to use a moisturizing conditioner with vitamin e and/or aloe vera (try for the vitamin e if you can't get both).

:)