Shaving

meroki

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
how are you shaving your cocks ?!
i need to find the best way to shave mine and make it look hotter lol:)

Reactions: henry777

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find a good place to do it is in the shower. You need to trim the bush down first with a pair of clippers and a guard of your choice. then in a warm shower. lather up and make sure that you pull the skin taunt. Use a new blade. If you don't feel confident doing this get a professional to do it for you.

Reactions: meroki

meroki

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find a good place to do it is in the shower. You need to trim the bush down first with a pair of clippers and a guard of your choice. then in a warm shower. lather up and make sure that you pull the skin taunt. Use a new blade. If you don't feel confident doing this get a professional to do it for you.
thanks buddy , i will try it

Reactions: BillM

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave my cock and balls everyday! Feels so much cooler and my wife loves sucking my cock without pubic hair in the way. She also shaves her pussy for me which I love eating her without hair in the way. Shaving my cock only adds 5 minutes and keeps you smooth as a babies behind!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thx buddy

You need to get a razorless straight edge, or can just use a credit card to shave off the hair. I find you need to leave it on longer than the directions say - probably depends on how fine or thick your hair is, but either way - no cuts, no bleeding.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the key is doing it regularly. I use the same gillette I shave my face with and my regular soap when I shower. I agree that taught skin is best. For your pubic mound place a finger on each side of your cock to hold it taught . then keep pulling your shaft left right up and down tight so get the skin right with the hair fully exposed. Same idea on your balls keep them tight. I have found I can do it in just a couple of minutes as part of my regular showering.

Oh, and always feather out the edges to avoid the picture frame look. Have fun. Actually I enjoy it more when my wife shaves me and I shave her. But the concept is the same.

Reactions: meroki