shaving

DeviledVillan_38

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who here shaves it all; or just trims; or who just lets it grow all out?

Personally, i trim. However, every so often I shave it all off. I like it 100% clean, but the grow back is a huge pain.

whattya think?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaving??? Can't. I'm way to hairy. I trim things neatly, but that's about it.

I've tried it and didn't like the look. If you're naturally smooth (or wiling to shave everywhere, it looks OK. But if you shave your pubes and leave your chest hair... it just looks creepy.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shave my balls and sometimes around my ring and trim my pubes. That way it you still get the look of an adult but feel clean. It's a great feeling getting your smooth balls and ass licked - try it.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trim my pubes and shave my balls smooth. Love the feel ofm those smooth big low hangers.

Waylord

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shave my balls and trim my pubes, love it. Had it all shaved for about 5 years but did not like the up keep so went back to just triming.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I have shaved, trimmed, and grown out. I prefer grown out b/c well, it's easy maintenance.........none. *l* Being shaved makes me feel prebuscent as well. I feels cool to wash my penis and around it when shaved, but in the end, it feels prepubuscent.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I have shaved, trimmed, and grown out. I prefer grown out b/c well, it's easy maintenance.........none. *l* Being shaved makes me feel prepubuscent as well. It feels cool to wash my penis and around it when shaved, but in the end, it feels prepubuscent.

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
I shave my balls and shaft every three days to keep things smooth. I really hate shaft hair! I absolutely love the velvety smooth feeling of my smooth scrotum. It makes playing with my balls so much more sensuous. I also trim the rest of my pubic hair.

I tried shaving everything off, but didn't like the look. As someone else has said, when only your pubic hair is shaved and you have hair elsewhere (Chest, legs, etc.), it just looks out of place.

Letting everything grow out isn't ideal for me as I find that often my pubic hair gets caught in my remaining foreskin. Ouch!

Josh

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Shave the balls totally smooth and around the base of the dick. Keep a small, trimmed area on top to keep a masculine look. Over here in Europe, most young guys at least trim, if not totally smooth.

B_caseyinbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaved my bush, balls n ass for the first time a few weeks ago, didn't like the look of it, reminded me of a 10 yr old lol. Anyway letting it grow back in but MAN is it itchy!