Shawn Ashmore - Naked...

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love this man he is my type for sure!!!!
It's probably photo shopped but you can kinda see his dick thru the flag!

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought that Shawn never did anything for me, and then I'd see him and would feel a certain lust for him. I wouldn't kick him out of bed, though! Wonder how vocal he'd be if he got his butt pounded?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always thought Shawn and Aaron were hot, but now I want to put either one on his back even more. I love the drape of the flag.

I was going to ask about this. We left one season of Smallville with the credits being Shawn Ashmore and the next season and from then on it was Aaron Ashmore in the credits. Honestly, I never knew Shawn had a twin until then.

Also Shawn did a movie where he was full frontal and from what I can tell there wasn't much there. I'll check real quick to see if I still have it and update THIS post.

Could have sworn I had the pic. I guess I must have trashed it or put in on a dvd when I cleaned up my comp.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like how in X2 he spends a lot of time running around in his boxers. I think he's got nice legs--nice shape and a bit hairy but not too much. In one scene he's climbing up through a trap door, and if you look up the gap in the leg of his boxers you see what might be the faintest hint of a testicle, although maybe not. I took a screencap and lightened the image to make it a bit clearer.

Attachments

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Well, if you want to know how lame I am. . .I was checking him out in X-men 2 when he was running around without pants.

Edit: Oh, I didn't realize the caps were posted until I was done posting.

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to ask about this. We left one season of Smallville with the credits being Shawn Ashmore and the next season and from then on it was Aaron Ashmore in the credits. Honestly, I never knew Shawn had a twin until then.

Also Shawn did a movie where he was full frontal and from what I can tell there wasn't much there. I'll check real quick to see if I still have it and update THIS post.

Could have sworn I had the pic. I guess I must have trashed it or put in on a dvd when I cleaned up my comp.

Don't know about that 9. I've seen some SERIOUS bulge on Smallville. Some old-school-Forrest-Parker-hangin-down-the-leg-look-if-you-want-I-don't-give-a-fuck!-style bulge! :biggrin1:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know about that 9. I've seen some SERIOUS bulge on Smallville. Some old-school-Forrest-Parker-hangin-down-the-leg-look-if-you-want-I-don't-give-a-fuck!-style bulge! :biggrin1:

Ya, but was that Shawn or Aaron that you saw? I remember seeing bulges on there too but I think it was Aaron. Remember identical twins are not completely identical, at least not in that department. The first picture here, photoshoped or not, you can kind of see it through the flag and it doesn't look too small..."healthy" even. Don't get me wrong, they are both sexy as hell, big or small. But the picture I remember seeing was from a movie where Shawn was fully nude in front of a mirror. Anyone remember it? Or seen it? I can't remember the name of the movie or find the picture.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the one. The towel drops and he is full frontal after that. unless the picture I saw was a photoshop. What is this movie and if he actually was full frontal in this movie and it wasn't photoshop, does anyone have it? And thanks NewArtz for the pic that may help me get the info I need to rest my mind.

Attachments

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question is, why such a small prosthetic? I haven't seen the movie or know the name of it. Can someone please give me the name? I went to IMDB but there is a whole slew of movies and TV shows he's been in and knowing they would not have THAT picture posted there, I would not be able to find it that way.