Shawn Bradley or Yao Ming

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by EFH33, May 5, 2005.

1. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    These two basketball players are both 7'6" tall. I just wonder how big they are in the penis department. You would think it's proportionate, but as we know that isn't always the case. However, I have never seen a 7'6" man naked, so I have no idea. It's just something I wondered about.

Just a sidenote... Shawn Bradley's wife is 5'3". She doesn't even need kneepads!! :D

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know you can't help but wonder, EFH33. Very few of us have seen a 7'6" naked guy, but can you imagine how long his flaccid dick has to be to appear long hanging down that thigh? It would take a tape measure to get the accurate measurement.

3. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    True. I just wonder if it's relative to their height. If one of them had some of the huge endowments guys on this site have it would also look more normal on them. However, if they had an average sized penis it would look even smaller. I guess I am more interested in the relativity of it than the actual size.

4. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haven't seen these guys, but have a couple of related experiences.

My best friend in HS was nearly 6'11". Unfortunately, he was lucky if his erect cock was 4" long. On a guy that big it looked like a cruel joke.

Also, FWIW, I once was in a Chicago gym where Scotty Pippen worked out. When he came out of the shower, he was sporting the longest soft cock I have ever seen in person. I am guessin 9 inches, though I obviously didn't get a chance to measure it. Even on a guy about 6'8", it looked huge.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Since the penis has no bones to cause length or thickness as in other appendages, there is NO relativity to its size and height. If tall guys like Shawn and Yao happen to have genes for huge dicks they will appear in proportion, whereas without those genes their appearance could require a magnifying glass to find their tools. Now, wouldn't that be a shame!

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I know a dude in New Orleans who is 7'3". The two of us standing by each other made quite a sight! His cock is about 6".

7. dijstra1975

dijstra1975 New Member

One of my friends is 7.4

Soft he looks small compared to me ... but we are the same size 3-4" depending on how cold it is.

Hard he's smaller than me at 6" max BUT he looks tiny against his massive body

Dij

8. db03

db03 Member

Whos yao ming?

9. jonb

Gold Member

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/yao_ming/

And no, I don't know the proper tones for his name.

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I just want him to be hung like a mule. Help stop all the profiling bullshit about race and cock size. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted