Mythical Member
Media
Aren’t we all hostages of the covid-19?
33D7Y.gif

Reactions: Kiamo

billybones

Superior Member
Media
The cut/uncut discussion always leads to you guys arguing with one another. I'm pretty sure that's why CS4282000 said what he said.
No one that has stepped outside their home town would care if a guy has a foreskin. The divide is truly when the guy who has the foreskin does not maintain that foreskin. I’ve gotten a sore throat after going all the way with a guy that has foreskin. It’s terrifying. It’s also over reactive. Having had sex with guys in countries other than my own, it’s cultural. Too many people in the US that have a foreskin aren’t taught to maintain it, like a woman tending to her vadge douche would be. In America we have a lot people who ended up with foreskins. Was it financial or religious?

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i thought he was wearing a skirt in the first pic lol

so much for that stay inside message!
To be fair you can still go outside for a walk in the neighborhood you’re in, what’s being discouraged is going out to public places as a lot of dumb people have been doing

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The answer to the OP is I'm indifferent. Never heard any of his songs but then I'm totally out of the loop of current manufactured singers. His looks I find really plain. Jackson Kercioch type of face. Maybe because most male singers looks belong to radio his looks are so hyped up. A 21 year old that found early fame who still believes he can make people think as he wants. Some of them actually will though...

it was locked because people went off on Camila's body, for who knows what reason.

Why would gays criticize a female's body? :joy: Way too much Drag Race?

She looks so desperate for love and he looks desperate for cock inside his ass