Shawn mendes: are you a fan?

Shawn Mendes: Are you a fan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted1369247

I wonder what y'all would do if shawn actually came out as gay. Like would you be happy or mad? Obviously you guys find shawn attractive but it seems so many people have a problem with him claiming to be straight. Is it such a bad thing if he actually is straight?

Reactions: Empirerec

Sanny88

Superior Member
Media
I wonder what y'all would do if shawn actually came out as gay. Like would you be happy or mad? Obviously you guys find shawn attractive but it seems so many people have a problem with him claiming to be straight. Is it such a bad thing if he actually is straight?

when has he claimed to be straight? Find me a single source where he says "I'm straight".

tumblr_ougmtvO1FZ1v1z098o1_400.gifv

Mangorumble

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
lmao exactly. Even if he came out as gay why would he even bother dating some literal who that stalks threads about him on lpsg?

Reactions: Empirerec

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
He said in like 4 different interviews just last year that he’s not gay.
Not gay ≠ straight
Also, that’s kinda the point too... how many actual straight celebrities CONSTANTLY have to bring up their sexuality in every interview. So it’s not just the lonely hearts and delusional thirsty gays on this forum... it’s everyone... the media, his fans, people with eyes, etc.

according to y’all every picture of his radiates queer energy lol
I mean...

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media
yes there are many more also but what does that have to do with shawn.
Because it’s happening all over again with Shawn? I’m not going to get into a pissing match here because I truly think in about 5/6 years, when Shawn dumps his management and comes out as bi, all these threads are going to look super silly.

D

deleted1369247

I think its ok to assume the possibility of shawn being gay but people in this thread claim he is gay in a very disrespectful and derogatory way.

Reactions: ctdcguy89

Empirerec

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's not to like, he's cute a good song writer, plays his own instruments and can sing. I can see him maybe growing into a Bruce Springsteen ish (if he's really lucky)

As for his sexuality, why do gay guys always do this, not even to just famous people, if someone acts a certain way they have to be a closet case meanwhile if the tables were turned and straight people were saying so and so was gay because of mannerisms you'd all be screaming how disgusting and homophobic that straight person was, I really think it's internalized homophobia that makes gay dudes do this
. I really don't think he's gay and if he were the people who are screaming at him to come out would say "big deal, too little too late why didn't you come out earlier" or be completely nasty about him being gay. He's had to speak about his sexuality because gossip outlets and influencers and particularly nasty people online were spreading rumours and when he did that he said there's nothing wrong with being gay he just isn't, the kids got massive anxiety issues as is without the so called tolerant LGBT+ community attacking him and his manerisms and his personality constantly.

Reactions: deleted1369247

Syrusgold

Admired Member
Media
What's not to like, he's cute a good song writer, plays his own instruments and can sing. I can see him maybe growing into a Bruce Springsteen ish (if he's really lucky)

As for his sexuality, why do gay guys always do this, not even to just famous people, if someone acts a certain way they have to be a closet case meanwhile if the tables were turned and straight people were saying so and so was gay because of mannerisms you'd all be screaming how disgusting and homophobic that straight person was, I really think it's internalized homophobia that makes gay dudes do this
. I really don't think he's gay and if he were the people who are screaming at him to come out would say "big deal, too little too late why didn't you come out earlier" or be completely nasty about him being gay. He's had to speak about his sexuality because gossip outlets and influencers and particularly nasty people online were spreading rumours and when he did that he said there's nothing wrong with being gay he just isn't, the kids got massive anxiety issues as is without the so called tolerant LGBT+ community attacking him and his manerisms and his personality constantly.
He went out of his way to say he felt he needed to be seen with a girl to prove he’s straight. It’s okay. We totally believe Ratmila and Gay Shawn are a couple. ;-)

Reactions: Bloemder and Willo

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just imaging him cooped up in that house with Camila and her mom for weeks on end and him sneaking out for some dick lol

Idk why you think he is gay and simultaneously act as if that girl is genuinely after him. She is doing him a great favor. Could've been any other girl.