Shawn Mendes

11195bj

Superior Member
Media
It’s been pretty ok being gay and a hit as a young person for a lil while now. I know from personal experience, it’s hard to come out after you’ve denied it for so long. Even if you KNOW you’ll have acceptance, it’s just hard.

Reactions: LMonster1397

Joexxxxxtttyxtxt

Cherished Member
Media
I think everyone pestering him about his sexuality clearly shows there's a problem WITH being gay (even though its 2023 : unamused:). Otherwise why would people care. Funny is when the other gays online are doing it too. Everyone is terrible no matter the time period.

thenycmystery

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reactions: LMonster1397

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
I know it’s wrong to say gay based on photos BUT his mental health break had a lot more to do with his struggle with authenticity…let’s just say this year should have some interesting news from Shawn.
Every interview he gave for the longest while revolved increasingly around “telling his truth” and “living his authentic self” in life and through his music… it was clear that those thoughts hung over him and weighed down his conscious... he never really elaborated though on what exact truth he was so desperate to express (hence the rampant gay speculation).

But, who knows what he means by authenticity… it’s such a broad umbrella term.

remember this diatribe…
4A03F766-00DD-417C-B6E0-F1437742A222.jpeg

cute recent pic… 0A9AD145-ED2E-4A74-B5A4-F5A0625D48FF.jpeg

Empirerec

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every interview he gave for the longest while revolved increasingly around “telling his truth” and “living his authentic self” in life and through his music… it was clear that those thoughts hung over him and weighed down his conscious... he never really elaborated though on what exact truth he was so desperate to express (hence the rampant gay speculation).

But, who knows what he means by authenticity… it’s such a broad umbrella term.

remember this diatribe…
View attachment 88455051

cute recent pic… View attachment 88454931

Omg i hope he's feeling better this year but I remember eye rolling so much during his "truth" "authenticity" "accountable" phase that I was concerned I'd damaged my eye muscles lol

Young Hollywood and it's inane pseudo intellectual buzzwords.

Just Get your dick out