Shawn Pyfrom

hung10.5X6

Experimental Member
Media
In the latest Episode of Desperate Housewives....(Sunday October 16,2005). There is a scene with Shawn Pyfrom (Andrew Van De Kamp) at his swim meet. He is wearing shorts while all the other members of the team are wearing speedo type swim suits. Why do you thing this is?

I think it might be to hide a penis that may be larger than the normal... And just for the heck of it... Boxers or Briefs.

Kev

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hung10.5X6@Oct 19 2005, 09:30 PM
In the latest Episode of Desperate Housewives....(Sunday October 16,2005). There is a scene with Shawn Pyfrom (Andrew Van De Kamp) at his swim meet. He is wearing shorts while all the other members of the team are wearing speedo type swim suits. Why do you thing this is?

I think it might be to hide a penis that may be larger than the normal... And just for the heck of it... Boxers or Briefs.
[post=353243]Quoted post[/post]​

He's a cutie.

I honestly thought he was wearing the same long-legged speedo gear as all the other guys though.

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a re-run of DH on Saturday night and noticed that he had on the longer speedo where as some of the guys had on the traditional bikini speedo. That is typical at swim meets now. Some guys where the old skimpy one and some where the new longer one.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I don't think he's packin' too much down there. I saw the episode and unless he did too many diving takes and had a bit of shrinkage, the package was kinda average.