She’s squirming away… What do you do?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else get completely frustrated when a girl squirms away from a doggy pounding? I finally decided that the best doggie was either standing and she bends completely over grabbing her ankles or something stable (but low)… or standing at the edge of the bed bent in a 90 degree position with no place to squirm to. Ya just gotta love those chicks who squat on Mandingo and just go to town!!!!!

RickJamesBish

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I second that notion. Stupid, stupid men. I should just chop my dick off, that's how bad I feel.

ORRRRRRRRR you could just tie her down. :biggrin1:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heaven forbid you acknowledge you might be hurting her and control your depth.

But no, women are just props for you to fuck. What was I thinking?

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing gf.... if a man is doing it right, the girl is going to be right in sync with the man. But it sounds like he really doesn't care about how it feels to her or she wouldn't be pulling away.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heaven forbid you acknowledge you might be hurting her and control your depth.

But no, women are just props for you to fuck. What was I thinking?

Heaven forbid guys talk about the way they like to fuck. No, we ALWAYS have to have it EXACTLY the way the woman wants. What was I thinking?

If he was hurting her, I'm pretty sure she would have told him by now, and it wouldn't be the issue being brought up.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are some guys who think with there minds and there are others that think with there balls with no consideration for others, only their own lust driven self satisfaction.

I think you will agree that the first six posters fit in to the second catagory perfectly. Need I say more. I wonder how they would react if some guy pinned them down and took the forceably from behind.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me standing up is the best way to be when fucking doggy style- you can control and for girls who need speed of thrusts a lot easier. I'm not too keen on it as I like to look at a girl's reactions when fucking, but if it gives a girl an orgasm, I'll do it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I just tell him to slow down, I wont squirm away from pain, I like it... but that's my opinion. I suggest probably talking her through what hurts then work from there?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I normally just slow down the pace while maintaining the depth of each stroke or I'll stop completely and beckon her to ease herself back on to me all the way to the balls.

Maybe in your thrashing and speed humps, you may have accidentally hit a spot that brought some pain.