she bled for days

Godflesh777: it was on my boxers
the carpet
everything...

it had been flung on the wall in various spatterings of gore and chunks of vaginal flesh

help me!

*trips over his own dick*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Godflesh777 link=board=sex;num=1079413464;start=0#0 date=03/15/04 at 20:55:24]
it was on my boxers
the carpet
everything...

it had been flung on the wall in various spatterings of gore and chunks of vaginal flesh

help me!

*trips over his own dick*[/quote]

Sure, I can recommend about a few dozen facilities that can either incarcerate you or commit you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb, the man is going off on some story about how he literally ripped a girl's vagina apart, not her having PMS! And if you ask me, I think we got us a live one, on account of he sounds like he escaped from somewhere. Not trained as a psychologist, babblings like his give me the feeling that he's definitely disturbed,
JACK THE RIPPER, AND/OR TED BUNDY STYLE!! :mad:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, on most fora I frequent, we just make fun of these loons. For example, if someone posts that penis size correlates negatively to intelligence (That was actually what someone claimed in Rolling Stone back in 1989. Naturally, the stereotype about black men having larger penises figures prominently into his 'theories'.) I might say "You're probably hung like a gorilla, and half as smart."

Or we just break out our ways to plonk.

http://plonk.endemic.org