MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Great musician, the real surprise to me was not GAGA and Tony Bennett but Patricia Routledge. This is the UK actress who portrays Hyacinth on "Keeping Up Appearances". There are videos and recordings of her seriously singing on You Tube. I was floored! She is great too!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I was amazed at how Gaga just fell into that genre and sang it effortlessly. I consider her more than just a singer. She is really a great performer all around.

I think Tony Bennett chose singers to duet with who he really respected, judging by the lineup.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I was amazed at how Gaga just fell into that genre and sang it effortlessly. I consider her more than just a singer. She is really a great performer all around.

I think Tony Bennett chose singers to duet with who he really respected, judging by the lineup.
Hey. Where you been? Missed you a lot.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, this isn't just a pop star recording with Tony. She's put in years performing accousticly on the New York and other jazz/cabaret circuits before signing a contract for the chart-topping stuff.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who'd have thought?!

Gaga is a carnival freak show. But, apparently there is genuine talent behind the freak! I wish she'd record more stuff like this...I like Perfume's latest album, but there's something nice about buying "American!"

Last edited:

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer this Lady Gaga...the very..(or at least relatively) conservative, almost demure version..

VS the Lady Gaga who wears meat.