She can sing!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey. Where you been? Missed you a lot.

Hickie, thanks for thinking of me. I took a break from the Internet for a few months after I had a heart attack. The good news is that I got medical attention quickly. So although I had to have bypass surgery, I have made a complete recovery and I feel 20 years younger.

One of the odd things about the whole event is that it put me in a kind of blissful zen state after the surgery. It left me with none of my usual compulsions such as excessive time on the Internet and staying up too late. That lasted a number of months until the real world started making its demands on me again.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hickie, thanks for thinking of me. I took a break from the Internet for a few months after I had a heart attack. The good news is that I got medical attention quickly. So although I had to have bypass surgery, I have made a complete recovery and I feel 20 years younger.

One of the odd things about the whole event is that it put me in a kind of blissful zen state after the surgery. It left me with none of my usual compulsions such as excessive time on the Internet and staying up too late. That lasted a number of months until the real world started making its demands on me again.
Wow! Sorry to hear about the heart attack, but I'm glad it's turned out well. I hope the trend continues. Love and prayers to you.