She can't take it for long

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_GlennFeckless, Sep 23, 2010.

1. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

My wife of 20 years just can't hang. Often when we have sex, she winds up cumming well before I do and eventually has to start asking, no, pleading with me to, "please cum." Of course, when she does I get this inner testosterone-surging-Tarzan-chest-thumping feeling (Ooh, look at me - I'm such a man) and that only gets old John Thomas even more fired up which prolongs the event until she sometimes has to completely pull away and cool off. Kissing her, nuzzling her neck, nipples, ears, any sensual contact at all and she feels like she's crawling out of her skin and asks that I stop. After 15 minutes of gentle caresses she then is composed enough to start playing with me again until I cum, but I'd really rather we don't have to back off so much.

Do any of the ladies here have a similar limit and how do you work with it? She's often said that it would be better if I were a 5 minute wonder, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Plus, call me selfish, but I really enjoy getting a good sweat going and knowing that she's well pleased.

BTW, she's threatened to cut it off if I ever start on Vitamin V or pump for any additional size. :eek:

Any help would be appreciated.

2. luka82

Gold Member

*waits for Hil to say that inner testosterone-surging-Tarzan-chest-thumping feeling isn`t a woman`s issue*
    :biggrin1:
    In all honesty mate, your thread should go to Relationship fora.
    EDIT-or this fora! :)

#2 luka82, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I agree with luka - and I think you are selfish.

I mean, really? You like it to get to where she has to 'plead' with you to finish and then physically push you away? That's not nice, man. That's down right unpleasant. Whether she's squirming from pain or sensory overload it is not a nice way to feel and you shouldn't do it to her.

What if she got her jollies jacking you til you were raw (but still hard due to the stimulation) and begging her to let go? How would you like that?

She's clearly making an effort to please you because she does start again after needing a break - so when one person is trying to please and the other is not then the partner that is not trying is being a selfish git.

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Thread towed.

5. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I always get off before my husband, and sometimes he has to get out of me because it's waaaay to much to take anymore. The trick is to not make me get off to soon, if she starts to make the "going to orgasm" noise or whatever, stop. Back off and maybe change positions. This will make hers better, and you will get the time you desire. Good luck!

6. WilliamInOklahoma

WilliamInOklahoma New Member

I usually cum fairly soon after entering my wife (unless I use delay spray), so I ramp her up to the same level I am (actually just a little bit past) using my fingers, a dildo, oral - whatever works for her that day. When she's ready for me, she tells me, then I enter her and thrust as long as I can. We usually cum together, though she will have usually cum 4-8 times already by then.

We've been doing it this way, with variations, for almost 30 years. Works for us.

7. D_GlennFeckless

Thanks, BT4BD. Wouldn't that be the equivalent of "edging"? Maybe it would be wise to throttle the foreplay a bit, too, as that's sometimes where she first goes into overload.

8. D_GlennFeckless

I did invite you to call me selfish.

I'd call her a sadist, as that would result in physical damage, not just sensory overload. Having never felt that "please no more" overload it's hard to appreciate the unpleasantries of it.

I guess I need to honor her wishes earlier rather than later. BT4BD's suggestion of not allowing her to even get to that point was helpful.

9. D_Cy_A_Nara

D_Cy_A_Nara Account Disabled

my gf is multi orgasmic, so i wish i was in your position....imagine that every time you have sex, before you start, you think to yourself, SHIT I GOTTA GO AT LEAST 90 MINS BEFORE I GET MINE! thats the real problem, not yours

10. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    each woman has their limits, period.

i always outlast my wife 95% of the time. usually we just take a 10-min breather and she's back for more. although after a few extra orgasms she gets so sensitive that we just stop and she finishes me off with her mouth if i haven't shared in the orgasms.

i grew up with the mindset to please before being pleasured.

11. D_GlennFeckless

Same here - I think that may have something to do with it. Over the years my stamina has increased and her orgasm threshold has lowered.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I understand her feelings about pumping. If TheBoyfriend ever suggested that he was interested in it, there would be war in our house, and I'd fight dirty. Thankfully, he's so ignorant about pumping and other PE stuff that when we were at the dirty bookstore, he picked a pump up off the discount table and said, "What's this?" My heart stopped for a second and then I explained what it was for. He didn't believe me. He was sure that it must be some sort of masturbation device. After I explained to him how it works, he put it down and never mentioned it again. I felt like I dodged a bullet.

The begging doesn't sound good unless she's into BDSM and she likes that sort of thing. If it's not a kink and she's really begging, I think that you should listen to her.

Whether you need to also change what you do depends on the details. When you say that she's done too soon, how soon are we talking in minutes? Is this a case where she's happy with 15-20 minutes of sex and you'd prefer 45 minutes of sex? Or is she so quick to orgasm that she's done in 5 minutes and you'd like 15 more minutes? Is she done after only one orgasm? Or are there many before she cries uncle? Give us a sense of scale about what you're talking about. The advice is going to be different depending on what the specifics of the situation is because if she's exhibiting hypersensitivity too soon, then that solution is going to be different than if she doesn't cry uncle until her 3rd or 4rth orgasm.

13. D_GlennFeckless

We're talking her first orgasm after 5-10 minutes of foreplay, then definitely no more than 5 minutes after I go in her she hits number 2. The interval between orgasms gets smaller until overload hits, usually after no more than 20 minutes, and that's when I need to back off.

I made the first post on this thread after about an hour of play this morning. I don't want to get into the sordid details, but we enjoyed about 20 minutes of foreplay, much of it on me, and she had come once pretty hard. We then got in bed and I penetrated her and after another 10 minutes she was over the edge, having orgasmed at least twice more. We took a short break, got on the floor and went another five minute round at which point it was completely intolerable for her. I hadn't orgasmed yet, but she told me that she lost count of hers. I couldn't even touch her skin for a couple of minutes without her jumping. :frown1: We cuddled for a while and then she went back to playing with me until I came.

After reading some of the responses here, we talked about it and she kind of smiled and cooed at the idea of slowing down A LOT, but we both recognized that there will definitely be the need for lube after a while; easing the pace will definitely lengthen the performance. We enjoyed a little afternoon delight (the joys of telecommuting!) and I really took it easy. We changed rhythm or adjusted positions every minute or so and had a great little 20 minute "quickie". She still had the ol' wobbly knees syndrome afterwards but never expressed the need to back off. :smile:

14. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I love a man who listens AND learns!!! Cudos and enjoy each other

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That sounds wonderful foobar! I'm glad it all worked out!

16. vinny_vin

vinny_vin Member

Albums:
    My GF is the same..if she cums to quick and im going too hard she lets me know to slow down or else she has to tap out after about 15 minutes..take it ewasy on her at first..then pound

17. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

My baby momma cums real quick like two minutes and I take forever. This was one of the main reasons we broke up.

Draft saved Draft deleted