*She checks her watch* "He's not interested.." * she leaves*

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I was out at a club, my rare but usual haunt, I see this girl whom I think might have potential (it's too dark in these clubs!) and I eye her and she happens to be eyeing me at the same time and our eyes met. She gave me one of those "I'm interested" or "I'd suck your cock dry" looks and I knew she was about ready to have my children at that point but I wasn't sure yet, I hadn't gotten a good look.

Upon further inspection I notice a few interesting anomalys:

1. She has a tattoo on her *front* shoulder of a yellow star and I hate tattoos on women but this one was badly placed and just kinda trashy. I hate trashy tattoos, really artistic or small tattoos are cool.. but the general rule for me is... No tats4me.

2. Her friend had a better body than she did but an ugly ass face (most people would agree that your friends reflect upon you either positively or negatively). So, infering from this I know that she probably is either stupid to hang out with someone so horrifyingly ugly OR she has low selfesteem and it's like a mirror thing.

3. She has this sexy ass dress on and there were men every where yet none of them seem to be interested in her. This anomaly has yet to be solved. Literally, for some reason, the club went from like a 2:1 ratio of women to men to like a 2:1 ratio of men to women. There were enough ugly men there to say they were "everywhere" and yet none seemed interested in this girl in this one piece dress that barely covered her nipples and barely covered her vagina. Boyfriend around somewhere? No, I saw her leave the club with her friend and she happened to be walking behind myself and my friends towards the car lot. No men to be seen.

Watching her eye me she checks me out so I get into my hyped mode and for the first time of the night (and only time) I start dancing, which must have seemed odd because I was by myself and the dance floor was right in front of me behind a barrier and she just watched me dance and whispered to her friend as she did, you know all that girl giggly stuff women do. I gave her a little show, laughing to myself and smiling, knowing that this girl had about a half of a percent of a chance that I'd ever want to talk to her, let alone dance with her. So, I guess you can call me a dancing tease??

Any ways, after I had a good laugh dancing by myself I just didn't even barely pay attention to her for a good 2 minutes and she seemed to get impatient, she looked at her watch and she was visibly unhappy by my lack of ... Checking her out, talking to her, trying to dance with her... Whatever she wanted. A few minutes (maybe 5, long enough for a song or so to play) go by and... She eyed me and checked her watch a second time, she says, "He's not really interested" and they immediately leave the dance floor and subsequently the club.

I guess my question is: did I just discover a universal "time limit" to how long women think men will take to show interest in them in some way or was this girl just a freaking weirdo that put an arbitrary time limit on how long it takes for a guy to approach her?

Lulz, I kinda think I know the answer to this question but, hey, I'm bored. Bring the insults for my assessment of her physical cuteness at that. I know it's coming ;)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so I get into my hyped mode and for the first time of the night (and only time) I start dancing, which must have seemed odd because I was by myself and the dance floor was right in front of me behind a barrier...

I gave her a little show, laughing to myself and smiling, knowing that this girl had about a half of a percent of a chance that I'd ever want to talk to her, let alone dance with her. So, I guess you can call me a dancing tease??
Nope...just a complete fucking tool.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2. Her friend had a better body than she did but an ugly ass face (most people would agree that your friends reflect upon you either positively or negatively). So, infering from this I know that she probably is either stupid to hang out with someone so horrifyingly ugly OR she has low selfesteem and it's like a mirror thing.
i read up to this.
and i thought...

you're a man who instantly assumes she chose her friend for her looks...that women don't have best friends based on how well they get on as friends.

and after that i figured you'd have nothing to say that was worth reading, so i stopped.

no idea what your eventual question was but have a nice day :smile:

Its_a_me_me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No...I just think she realized you're a complete and total fucking dink. And, even if she had decided to check you out, I'd feel sorry for the girl for being attracted to a jerkoff like you.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're a man who instantly assumes she chose her friend for her looks...that women don't have best friends based on how well they get on as friends.

Typical nonsense, you assumed I thought only women think this way.

Welcome back to reality, people are concerned with the looks of their friends, take a seat, I hear they're serving pudding in this reality, I wonder if they have chocolate.

People are very shallow.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Typical nonsense, you assumed I thought only women think this way.

Welcome back to reality, people are concerned with the looks of their friends, take a seat, I hear they're serving pudding in this reality, I wonder if they have chocolate.

People are very shallow.
no, i assumed you judged others by your own standards.
well...i guess you'll never be disappointed.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Hey, everyone, I am holding auditions for friendship. I will post the criteria of how you should look. If you do not meet the requirements, you will NOT be my friend."

Really. Who does this?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the idea of choosing friends based on looks makes me throw up in my mouth a little. i'd much rather choose on whether our personalities and intelligence levels are a good fit. but i choose my friends for substantive reasons and nothing as shallow as who will look good or not good next to me in some lame ass club.

She eyed me and checked her watch a second time, she says, "He's not really interested" and they immediately leave the dance floor and subsequently the club.

she said that? i mean you heard her?

i speculate she wanted you to act sooner -- but i don't know for sure.

Last edited:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, I was out at a club, my rare but usual haunt, I see this girl whom I think might have potential (it's too dark in these clubs!) and I eye her and she happens to be eyeing me at the same time and our eyes met. She gave me one of those "I'm interested" or "I'd suck your cock dry" looks and I knew she was about ready to have my children at that point but I wasn't sure yet, I hadn't gotten a good look.

1. She has a tattoo on her *front* shoulder of a yellow star and I hate tattoos on women but this one was badly placed and just kinda trashy. I hate trashy tattoos, really artistic or small tattoos are cool.. but the general rule for me is... No tats4me.

Okay...really not the end of the world!!

So if people hang out with other people that are not all that conventionally good looking when they are good looking themselves then they must either have low self esteem or be stupid...
I find it shocking that u would refer to anyone as horrifyingly ugly!!!
or think everyone would just pick there friends based on looks!!!

3. She has this sexy ass dress on and there were men every where yet none of them seem to be interested in her. This anomaly has yet to be solved. Literally, for some reason, the club went from like a 2:1 ratio of women to men to like a 2:1 ratio of men to women. There were enough ugly men there to say they were "everywhere" and yet none seemed interested in this girl in this one piece dress that barely covered her nipples and barely covered her vagina. Boyfriend around somewhere? No, I saw her leave the club with her friend and she happened to be walking behind myself and my friends towards the car lot. No men to be seen.

Let me solve it for you.... men will NOT chat up a very good looking girl!!! they are scared of rejection!!! They will eye from a distance but not chat up, I've been in this situation a lot of times when I was younger and even when I go out now.. Trust me the only guy who has the front to 'have a go' at chatting me up in my town is some retarded guy I see on the street every now and then oh and older guys...or middleaged ones...never the ones I like!!

Watching her eye me she checks me out so I get into my hyped mode and for the first time of the night (and only time) I start dancing, which must have seemed odd because I was by myself and the dance floor was right in front of me behind a barrier and she just watched me dance and whispered to her friend as she did, you know all that girl giggly stuff women do. I gave her a little show, laughing to myself and smiling, knowing that this girl had about a half of a percent of a chance that I'd ever want to talk to her, let alone dance with her. So, I guess you can call me a dancing tease??

Just pointless and stupid!!

Any ways, after I had a good laugh dancing by myself I just didn't even barely pay attention to her for a good 2 minutes and she seemed to get impatient, she looked at her watch and she was visibly unhappy by my lack of ... Checking her out, talking to her, trying to dance with her... Whatever she wanted. A few minutes (maybe 5, long enough for a song or so to play) go by and... She eyed me and checked her watch a second time, she says, "He's not really interested" and they immediately leave the dance floor and subsequently the club.

What a suprise!!

I guess my question is: did I just discover a universal "time limit" to how long women think men will take to show interest in them in some way or was this girl just a freaking weirdo that put an arbitrary time limit on how long it takes for a guy to approach her?

Lulz, I kinda think I know the answer to this question but, hey, I'm bored. Bring the insults for my assessment of her physical cuteness at that. I know it's coming ;)

She liked the look of you...

You paid no 'proper interest back' and she left!!

What did you expect!!

and in summary it seems that in your complete arrogance and ignorance based on your stupid presumptions you have probably passed up a chance with a goodlooking down to earth girl...who isn't shallow (doesn't choose her friends based on looks) and is sooo hot that most guys are scared to approach her (so there must be something wrong with her right??) Well done!!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the idea of choosing friends based on looks makes me throw up in my mouth a little. i'd much rather choose on whether our personalities and intelligence levels are a good fit. but i choose my friends for substantive reasons and nothing as shallow as who will look good or not good next to me in some lame ass club.

she said that? i mean you heard her?

i speculate she wanted you to act sooner -- but i don't know for sure.

Yea, like I said I was basically on the barrier between the packed dance floor and the rest of the club and she was right in front of me. She obviously said it loud enough for me to hear for a reason. Because that music was bumping like a son of a gun.

As for looks and friendship: I find it funny that you people are so defensive about your own standards for friendship. If you just look around you, you'll notice that people judge others by their looks all the time and not on that but you do too. It's a "natural" thing to do, in fact, I'd posit to say that the American culture and probably most others tend to brain wash this into its citizens by the age of ten at the latest.

Oh and as for me "making this up", I'd venture to say that more than a few people on this forum that have read my posts/conversations would know that I'm just not the type to make random crap up. I'm too smart to make something like this up and I'd have no reason to in the first place. There's nothing sexual in the story, there's no fetish to get off to... It's just.. a random story.

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i read up to this.
and i thought...

and after that i figured you'd have nothing to say that was worth reading, so i stopped.

no idea what your eventual question was but have a nice day :smile:

I *never* agree with anything you have to say generally, but I'm 100% with you on this one. I haven't even finished reading it, because I was too busy rereading that one portion thinking - is he really for real - could someone actually think that?

Wow. Just wow.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Apart from the fact that i can't believe half of the crap that you write - why would you ask for advice and then contend everything else that is said to you that you don't agree with? I'm not sure how you got so shallow or on such a high horse, but it'll be a long, hard fall from it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for looks and friendship: I find it funny that you people are so defensive about your own standards for friendship. If you just look around you, you'll notice that people judge others by their looks all the time and not on that but you do too. It's a "natural" thing to do, in fact, I'd posit to say that the American culture and probably most others tend to brain wash this into its citizens by the age of ten at the latest.

Maybe some people do, but I doubt those are quality freindships. When I think about the life long friends I have, trust me, I did not choose based on looks.

Sure, we judge things on looks all the time, but when it comes to making real friends, I do not think that is the case. Even those "cool" clicks that do, like clubs or frat houses, those are not real friendships. Basically because a real friend would accept you no matter what you look like.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not 1 person agreed with this guy yet, and he still tries to defend himself.

No one is getting through to him. I recommend we abandon this thread and let it die alone just like OP.

B_doradish34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm an obese, 40y/o trucker, with a BO problem and only 5 of my own teeth left, using pics i stole off the internet.
still want to pm me<<

I'm an obnoxious bitch who hangs out on the internet so I can take free potshots at men and demonstrate my emotional insecurity. Want to read my posts?