She comes, and I dont

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far I've had sex with two different girls, both times they came within 5-10 minutes, but we keep going to get me off and i cant get off so i just give up. Is this rare at all?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fear I will have this same problem. I have nerve damage and have decreased levels of sensation on my penis. The same might have happened to you, or it just could be desensitization from over masturbation.

It used to take me hours, HOURS to get off. But I rarely gave up. :D

Is this rare at all?
I've heard of a few people having that problem here.

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's funny, I raised this as an issue of mine a little while back, but got very few people saying they'd experienced it, now there's like at least one person a day saying they have this problem. It's solvable, you just to have the right attitude and mental strength.

First thing, I don't think it's nerve damage. Trentster, I know you are a 10+ a day man, but even then I don't think this is the isssue. Read the following website to start with: curedeathgrip.com. It is most likely a combination of physical and mental/emotional issues, and has a lot to do with conditioning. Nothing that can't be changed in any case :)

Take your time, read the article, and just stop masturbating for the love of God ;-)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ehh i dont blame the girls
if i was fucking you, id probably cum fast too

;)

I totally gotta go with your assessment. The ladies are just responding to your possible superior talent which has such a hot bod and big ol' cock attached!

Now, just for your info, I tend go for a very long time before I cum. I reckon you need to look for a girl who can do the same. Or just relax when you fuck a quick cummer; usually we end up cumming many more times after the first one anyway.

Keep on fucking, dude! There is nothing wrong with you.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nothing wrong with you. many guys come too fast. most women can orgasm more than once,
just keep going as long as she's into it too. if not, find a woman with more sexual endurance.
(unless you're head over heels with the current one, in which case you could both work it out.)
you'll both get to the next level. not every guy has this capability. consider yourself lucky.

Last edited:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does, I think it's like some cosmic pay-off for all of those poor women who never had an orgasm. That's never a problem for my female partners, but we all have to take hits for the other dicks out there once in a while.

Anyway, two is not a very large sampling. I'd guess you are THINKING too much, and if you are jerking off as much as BigGuy suggested, you are probably not accustomed to adjusting to being with a partner. If you've got an sexual encounter coming up, forget about jacking before it, and during the sex get into the rhythms, the feelings, the breathing... get primal, no talking, no thinking, just... sex.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted the same thing a while back most just said stop masturbating but truth be told, it just went away after a while. Now I can cum whenever I want usually.

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened to me the first few times I had sex... i was actually hoping i wouldn't cum too fast, but to my surprise I lasted like a champ. Now I can normally choose when to cum. Better sex comes from experience,curiosity, and an open-mind.