:( she couldnt take me  :(

Dom: i had sex for the 1st time today....or so i think....im 7 x 6.5 ...she wasnt a virgin....and couldnt take me :( wut do i do?

awellhungboi: I'm sorry to hear that, Dom. But try not to let it upset you too much. Many of us have had similar experiences--but I'm sure it's tough on your first time. But it's not hopeless.

Is this your girlfriend? If you're in a relationship with her, don't worry, just be gentle, and take it slow.

Keep us updated. :)

Valkyrie: Yep - foreplay. Make sure she's wet and ready for you. Let her decide the tempo - a good position can be with her on top so she can control penetration.

Some extra lubrication just at the opening and on the tip of you penis can also help - sometimes a larger penis catches the skin at the opening creating an uncomfortable feeling for both parties.

And let it take the time needed - there is no need rushing to get it in - the fun thing starts once it's in there... ;)

/Valkyrie

Turbo: Give it some time...

and yes more foreplay and a generous amount of lube if she needs it.

6.5 is definately quite thick for a lot of women to handle, but not that big to be impossible.

hotman24901: First of all you have to use a lot of foreplay. Use you tongue and fingers until she is really wet. Also use a lot of lubercation and go easy and slow. Lots of luck.

lomejorhombre: Let her take control and it will happen, be patient!
foreplay, Foreplay, FOREPLAY!!!
In the end this will make even the intercourse last longer and be better!! :-*